Post # 676
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

I’m out for this month! 🙁

Post # 677
119 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

strawberrybee9:  Ahh I know your pain! Last cycle (cycle #3 for us as well) I O’d early while I was on a girls trip too! I actually brought my OPKs but held off on temping during the trip. Idk why I felt like taking my OPKs were easier than temping while sharing a hotel room. 

I was so frustrated bc I O’d a good 3-4 days earlier than I had the previous two cycles, so we were only able to catch O+1. Needless to say that cycle didn’t work for us. Now I’m sitting here on CD 17 of my next cycle still waiting to O. Bodies can be so frustrating sometimes. 

Post # 678
2201 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I’m out. AF showed up.

Post # 679
300 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

gah. I am still in no man’s land! no period (cd40!) and bfns. I am having a lot of period and pregnancy symptoms though, so who the heck knows. hopefully something happens soon so I can move on! 

Post # 680
306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

My POAS date will be February 29. Yay for getting two rounds in February!

Post # 682
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Hope I’m doing this right! 

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 31/30

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 25/7DPO

Ovulation Date: Superbowl Sunday 2/7 or Monday 2/8

POAS Date: 2/19

Usual Cycle Length: Cycles have been crazy since getting off BC. 34, 27, 24, ?

Cycles Trying: 4

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD timing, charting, OPK, prenatals

Link to Chart, if any: 

FOR FUN THIS MONTH! How about sharing your favorite romantic jesture that either you or your SO did while courting.

Always making sure he had my favorite snack foods stocked up at his apartment, even if they were things he would never eat! It’s the little things 🙂 

Post # 683
623 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

So I just need to vent a minute. I’ve been in such a bad mood all day, Darling Husband is sick and has been too which doesn’t help. We’ve been snowed in with my stepdaughter all day, who has been making me feel really disrespected the last few days but Darling Husband blames it on my “tone” (but my “tone” is due to the disrespect I’m feeling), so my patience is uber thin. And on top of that, I’m not supposed to be charting and worrying about getting preg — Darling Husband says he thinks it stresses me out and I should just stop thinking about it and it will happen, but that’s easier said than done, so I’m watching The Bachelor special on DVR and literally 3 girls so far have announced they’re pregnant and I’m just like, seriously? I’m on the brink of tears. I know we haven’t been trying for long but for some reason I’m just really emotional today and it’s really hurting. Maybe partly because of the issues with SD, I feel even more like I want to have a baby so I have a kid who loves me unconditionally, not just when she’s getting her way. Ugh, rough day. And I gave up alcohol for lent (to help throw off people if we get preg soon so they don’t get suspicious that I’m not drinking) so I can’t even have a nice glass of wine to unwind. Boo.

Post # 684
623 posts
Busy bee

PS During a chat with Darling Husband the other day I found out that he and his ex wife got pregnant right away. “There was no ‘trying’ to speak of” — granted that’s because they had a terrible sex life, and I take solace in the fact that we have an amazing one, but UGH. They barely even had sex and they got pregnant without even trying. Talk about a dagger.

Post # 685
905 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

JMer711:  ugh, that’s all a giant bummer. Sorry it’s a tough day, hang in there! How about a bath? I did 30 mins of yoga on my amazon prime and it helped my mood so much today. I know suggestions to feel better sound SO trite when you’re cranky but I just wanted to shoot a few off. If you whine and eat a lot of Valentine’s candy, I’m into that strategy too 🙂 also, how much of a train wreck is Ashley I? And Jared is actually dumb as a box of rocks for being “friends” with her. And why did Carly sing in the ceremony? I had to leave the room.

Post # 686
623 posts
Busy bee

EL2101:  A bath and yoga actually sound fantastic. I may try that tomorrow if I’m still feeling blah. And BAHAHAHA I know seriously. Ashley I cries, like, ALL the time — she even comes on saying she hasn’t cried in so long and then she’s bawling again. WTF. And yeah Jared is being naive thinking he can be her “friend” — all that ends up doing is stringing her along because she won’t take the hint. I didn’t hate Carly’s song but the audio wasn’t set up so great. Even Matt Nathanson didn’t sound so great, and I really like him. I remember in Bachelor in Paradise she and Jade got really close, and Carly is a singer on a cruise ship, so I guess it seemed to make sense to them. I personally would have made it a reception thing, though, not a ceremony. 

Post # 687
634 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Made it back home from my girls’ trip a day early due to weather and it just might not be too late after all! Bottom OPK test is from very late last night (CD 11) and then from there, 2 pm, 6 pm and 9:30 pm today on the top. That top one looks almost positive, right?

My temp was up this morning but it wasn’t a huge spike, so I’m anxious to see tomorrow whether O really waited for me to get home or not.

Post # 688
634 posts
Busy bee

JMer711:  I’m really sorry you had such a rough day! Sometimes I think we just need to let ourselves feel; even when it’s tough it can still be good to get it all out. Here’s hoping you’re feeling better soon.

Post # 689
887 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

i’m officially out. AF showed on valentine’s day. total bummer since i was only 7 or 8dpo but it’s also the first AF i’ve had in 3 years so… yay? hoping this means the return of fertility and next month will be luckier! 

Post # 690
634 posts
Busy bee

lily101814:  ugh, so frustrating! Hope O shows up soon for you (or has by now)!

Thanks so much for your kind words!

The topic ‘FEBRUARY 2016 POAS BOARD’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors