(Closed) FEBRUARY 2016 POAS BOARD

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 766
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

bloomingflower:  thanks! I was all prepared to roll call for March! Good luck to all in March and for those who still have time left in February! 

Post # 767
623 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

itssunshine:  You say you BDd only once when you didn’t even think you were in your FW? Like, how far before/after FW? Stories like this are helpful for those who think they missed on their timing ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 768
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Congratulations on all those BFP’s! Hopefully some of that will rub off!

I’m officially out this month. Onto March! 

Post # 770
92 posts
Worker bee

JMer711:  I ovulated approx two weeks late from FF’s original prediction. I didn’t O until CD29!! So like two weeks past. We had sex once, two days before I THOUGHT I was going to start AF. It was the first time, no protection since we took a break from ttc a few months ago. We were waiting for Feb’s cycle before trying again, so our aim was not to make a baby on that particular night. 

It was really a happy accident/surprise! We had a dry spell right before that due to both of us being sick..so its crazy, really. I didn’t know I had ovulated that late until I woke up one day with a shift in the cross hairs from FF. I felt like it was a cruel joke of nature that as we were waiting for this cycle to start, it was delaying. I was getting really depressed and anxious. 

No idea why I ovulated so late, but I’m happy I did. Just did a clear blue digital which confirmed that approx ovulation date … I’m about 4 weeks pregnant. 

Post # 772
638 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

madger:  So sorry to hear it! *hugs*

Post # 773
92 posts
Worker bee

madger:  I’m so sorry ๐Ÿ™ you seem to have a great outlook and on it, but I know it must be tough! FX that March is it for you!!

Post # 774
300 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

strawberrybee9:  itssunshine:  thanks guys! I appreciate it! it definitely sucks, but obviously it happened for a reason. on to march! 

Post # 776
176 posts
Blushing bee

Ohhavok:  thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 777
1727 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Bfn this morning. It could be really early still. I won’t test again until Saturday if AF hasn’t arrived!

Post # 778
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Congrats to the positives! What an awesome story, itssunshine! madger, so sorry to hear that…hugs to you!

What a weird month for me. AF is due on 26th (Friday) and I’ve been struck down (hard) with the flu. This is the first time in AGES that I’ve been sick. Actually I haven’t even had a cold since moving to CA 10 years ago. It probably didn’t hurt that I was on four different planes last week, around kids, and was walking around Manhatten in ballet flats. Oops. But I’m hoping that I’ll be on the mend tomorrow. I had to Google what fever medications were safe during TWW. I doubt it matters because if I were pregnant, it would be so incredibly early, but I was curious. Now I know why they say not to Google these things…I got a flood of results that said being sick is a pregnancy symtpom and I got lost down that rabbit hole. To me, it sounds pretty crazy though.ย 

Lots of creamy CM (TMI) lately. I usually start spotting brown or pink today since it’s 5 days before my period. So we’ll see. JLFinch, I want to test too, but I know it’s entirely too early…I’m hoping I can at least hold out until Friday or even Saturday morning. Good luck to you!

Post # 779
1308 posts
Bumble bee

arellan10: FX to you that this will be your BFP! And hope you feel better soon! I’m on day 5 or 6 of having the flu ๐Ÿ™ really not fun. 

Post # 780
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Ohhavok:  You too! Yikes, 6 days of this does not sound fun ๐Ÿ™ 

The topic ‘FEBRUARY 2016 POAS BOARD’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors