(Closed) FEBRUARY 2016 POAS BOARD

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 781
1727 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I think I’ve been hit with the flu! I came home at lunch today. Nausea, vomiting, back ache, cramps! Ugh!

Post # 782
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

JLFinch: Hope you feel better – a cozy blanket and some bad TV usually works for me! I woke up feeling super crappy this morning, just tired and sore, no real “sick” symptoms, after being sick on Saturday night and contemplated not coming to work today. I felt a little bad b/c Darling Husband totally thought that me throwing up was a “good pregnancy” sign whereas I really just think it was something I ate and can feel all sorts of AF symptoms. Ultimately I came to work but I’ve been counting down the minutes until I can leave (doesn’t help that I face a massive clock with the times for a bunch of financial hubs all day!). Is it really only Monday???

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  ChiTownBee27.
Post # 785
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

bloomingflower:  Thank you and same to you! Fingers crossed for you this month! I tested negative this morning at 11dpo (so I’m guessing). AF due on Friday, so we’ll see then for sure. 

Post # 786
260 posts
Helper bee

arellan10:  I’m in the same boat as you, tested negative this morning at what might be 11 dpo.  Hoping that O was closer to the 14th this month (app had it on the 12th) and it’s only 9 dpo but I’m (sadly) expected AF early this weekend 🙁

Post # 787
81 posts
Worker bee

I originally said I would poas March 2nd but I think I might do it this Friday, bc the suspense is killing me! 🙂 I was impatient and did it on 9dpo which I figured was too early but did it anyway so hopefully 13 dpo might be long enough?

Outta curiosity how much do pregnancy tests cost where you are? I’m in Toronto and they cost at least $19 for one frer. I read that ppl in the states get them online or in dollar stores?

Post # 788
231 posts
Helper bee

coffeeandtv:  I buy wondfos from Amazon. It’s like $20 for 50 OPKs and 20 preg tests. The FRERs are about $12-$14 a box of 2 at target. I haven’t ever bought tests at the dollar store but I know they have them. I’m in Western NY. 

Post # 789
194 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Backyard

coffeeandtv:  Dollarama sells them here in Toronto. No idea how good they are, though, I always just went with the FRER 2 packs (slightly better deal than buying them individually).

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  cyan.
  • This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  cyan.
Post # 790
301 posts
Helper bee

coffeeandtv:  Dollar Stores in Canada have them too and I have it on good authority (friend that’s had two pregnancies) that the tests work fine as long as you don’t test early. I’ve bought four tests at Dollarama and one First Response for when I do get a positive on one of the cheapies. I’m not POAS til March…I think. Ugh. I’m impatient.

Post # 791
81 posts
Worker bee

cyan:  I gotta get me to a dollarama ! 🙂

Post # 792
1727 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Spotting started right on time. On to March

Post # 794
176 posts
Blushing bee

arellan10:  ChiTownBee27:  good luck ladies, hope you get your BFPs!! I started testing at about 9/10dpo and they were negatives so I thought I was definitely out this month. I didn’t get a squinter on a cheap test until 13dpo. I took a FRER later that morning and got a definite positive! Hope the same happens to you ladies 😊

coffeeandtv:  I ordered 50 or so tests on eBay for under $10, just cheap ones. I bought 3 FRERs from our local supermarket for $17 this morning. 

The topic ‘FEBRUARY 2016 POAS BOARD’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors