(Closed) FEBRUARY 2016 POAS BOARD

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 811
303 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Well ladies! I am feeling so fortunate, and it still seems surreal! I got a BFP… I didn’t quite beleive it so I tested and then tested again and then waiting for the day my period was due (today) and tested again… I have longer than normal cycles at 32 days.  Hopefully it’s a sticky baby as this is my first time being pregnant!! FX to all of you ladies – those still waiting on BFP’s this month, and those that have transferred over to the March boards. 🙂 (my apologies if this picture is giant)

IMG_2036

Post # 812
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

smad11:  yay!! Congratulations! 

Post # 813
1310 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

smad11:  Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 814
1310 posts
Bumble bee

ChiTownBee27:  So exciting!! Congrats girl!

Post # 815
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

smad11:  Congratulations!!

Post # 816
623 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

smad11:  Congrats! Beautiful BFP!

Post # 817
260 posts
Helper bee

Thank you everyone for the kind sentiments.  I’m still suprised which doesn’t make logical sense since this is something that we actively tried for! 

smad11:  CONGRATS, so exciting!!!  I’m in the same boat – I tested 4x yesterday (2 wandfos and 2 Clear Blue digital) and still ordered a few more tests (in btwn wandfo and CB) from Amazon yesterday b/c I can’t quite wrap my head around the fact that I’m pregnant.  I’m waiting until tomorrow to tell Darling Husband – I can’t wait to celebrate with him but he’s been working like crazy and I really want to tell him when he has the bandwith to take it in and celebrate with me (sans champagne).  Maybe it will feel more real then.  FX for an easy 9 months for both of us.

Post # 821
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

bloomingflower:  Can mark me out this month? AF showed up this morning a day early (on the bright side, I can now take cough syrup!). Off to join you ladies in the March board!

Post # 822
81 posts
Worker bee

Wow! Congratulations to everyone with bfps! 🙂

This is our first month trying so it might be a silly question but I got a bfn today which I think is 12 dpo, is there less of a chance to get a bfp here on?

Post # 825
1727 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Anyone ever have periods like this?

The topic ‘FEBRUARY 2016 POAS BOARD’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors