(Closed) February 2017 Mamas

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 2
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2016

I’ll play!!  I just got my BFP last night (and again this morning – I still can’t believe it!)

How far along are you?  3 weeks, 3 days

What’s your estimated due date?  February 21, 2017

How many cycles trying?  This was cycle 5!

When did you get your BFP?  June 9th – 10dpo

Who have you told?  Right now just Darling Husband and my sister.  We will probably tell immediate family this weekend though.  I want them to be happy with us and be able to be supportive if something happens.

When do you plan on telling more people?  Immediate family – probably this weekend.  Everyone else – closer to 12 weeks.

How did you tell your partner?  I shoved the stick in his face and said “uh…there’s a line”.  I always had all these great plans/ideas on how I was going to do it and they all went out the window.

Any symptoms yet?  I’m tired (could be because I only slept 4 hours last night – I was excited), I have a heavy feeling in my lower abdomen, and slightly sore boobs.  I’ve had back pain off and on and slight diziness but other than that I feel great!

What are you most excited about/for?  To watch my Darling Husband be a dad.  He is SO excited.

When is your first appt?  I haven’t called yet – will early next week.  I’m hoping I’ll get to go soon because I will most like be labeled high risk.

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green?  We’ll find out for sure.  I hate surprises!

Post # 3
1191 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2016

WOW – saw this pop up and had to stop in and say CONGRATS LADIES! It honestly feels like yesterday that I got my BFP (due Nov. 1st) and I can’t believe there’s already a Feb group! Wishing you all the best of luck, and healthy/happy pregnancies πŸ™‚

Post # 5
43 posts
Newbee

How far along are you?   6w 2d

What’s your estimated due date?  February 1, 2017

How many cycles trying?  6

When did you get your BFP?  May 25

Who have you told?  Darling Husband and our best couple friends, since we see them several times a week

When do you plan on telling more people?  Immediate family – next weekend, others – tbd! my m/s has come on strong, so that might make me tell earlier than I would prefer

How did you tell your partner?  I picked up a Dairy Queen cake since we missed getting one for his birthday the week before, and then wrote it on the cake! 

Any symptoms yet?  I feel like Snow White with the seven pregnancy dwarves – Sleepy, Gassy, Bloaty, Happy, Hangry, Sicky, and Pee-y – not all at the same time, usually! πŸ™‚

What are you most excited about/for?  Baby snuggles! And seeing my husband be a dad – he can barely keep from telling people he’s so excited.

When is your first appt?  I had one last week! Darling Husband came along and asked her all these questions about labor and delivery haha. She told him we have a while to think about that! Then I have one next week to hopefully see a heartbeat before we tell our families

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green?  Find out! 

Post # 6
807 posts
Busy bee

I’m sure some of the other ladies may come by and wish you all well, but holy crap, I can’t believe there is a Feb 2017 thread!! It feels like it was just yesterday I got my BFP…and now I have this adorable babe (2/24/16). Wishing you all healthy, uneventful pregnancies and healthy babies!

Post # 7
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I cannot believe there is a Feb 2017 already! Feels like just yesterday there was the start of our 2016 lovebug thread. It goes by so fast…Feb will be here so soon and you’ll have this amazing journey. All the barf and the swelling and the pain will be worth it, I promise! Just look at this face! She was born Feb. 20th 2016 πŸ™‚ Enjoy the ride ladies…

Post # 8
48 posts
Newbee

yay! I have been patiently waiting for this board to pop up 😊

How far along are you? 6+1

What’s your estimated due date: Feb 2nd

How many cycles trying? This was our first try, which came as a shock since our first took 4 cycles!

When did you get your BFP? May 23

Who have you told? My hubby and my mom group from my Dear Daughter

When do you plan on telling more people? around 12-13 weeks, after we’ve had an u/s

How did you tell your partner? I had cute plans but in the moment I was so shocked I just had Dear Daughter bring him the test

Any symptoms yet? Oh gawwwd the morning sickness πŸ™

What are you most excited about/for? To see my Dear Daughter as a big sister, and to get those baby snuggles again!!

When is your first appt? When I’m 7+4. I had an OB last time, but this time I’m meeting a midwife. I hope we click!

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Team green!!

Post # 9
48 posts
Newbee

kibasgirl:  I think we’re due date twins 😊

Post # 10
1117 posts
Bumble bee

Congrats, everyone!

Roll Call:

How far along are you? 5 weeks 6 days with twins!

What’s your estimated due date: February 5th as of now but with twins it may be earlier.

How many cycles trying? almost 2 years!

When did you get your BFP? 11dpiui

Who have you told? Our immediate families as they knew about our infertilty treatments. 

When do you plan on telling more people? Probably not until the 3rd trimester.

How did you tell your partner? I texted him a pic of my positive tests. 

Any symptoms yet? Sore boobs, extreme tiredness, food aversions, and morning sickness. 

What are you most excited about/for? The fact that we’re finally pregnant. It’s our first ever BFP. Seeing their little hearts flicker and hearing the heartbeats was so surreal. 

When is your first appt? I’ve already had a couple since I’m high risk but my next appt is next Thursday

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Definitely finding out. Darling Husband is a doctor so if I let him in the during the anatomy scan he’ll know anyways lol. 

Post # 12
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Hi everyone!! Just got my BFP today! Still in shock haha

How far along are you? 3 w 6 d

What’s your estimated due date: 19 Feb 2017

How many cycles trying? 2 Cycles, still in shock how fast it happened as i was sick the past month

When did you get your BFP? Today! 11/6/16, i tested as we are going for for my Birthday dinner and thought i better check before i drink tonight haha

Who have you told? Only Darling Husband

When do you plan on telling more people? When we get the all clear at 12 weeks πŸ™‚

How did you tell your partner? I said i had a little surprise for him haha

Any symptoms yet? Tender breasts but i usually always get that before my period

What are you most excited about/for? Meeting our mini me plus watching Darling Husband bond with our baby

When is your first appt? I have a doctor appointment book for something irrelevant for tomorrow so will let her know then about the BFP too!

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Yes!! i will def need to find out the gender before hand hehe

Post # 13
254 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Swaneset Bay Resort & Country Club

I’ve been waiting and waiting for this board!!!

How far along are you? 6w1d

What’s your estimated due date: February 2, 2017

How many cycles trying? One!!! 

When did you get your BFP? May 23

Who have you told? My husband, my best friend, his parents and we are telling mine tomorrow! 

When do you plan on telling more people? Probably around 12-13 weeks 

How did you tell your partner?I came running into the bedroom and woke him up and asked him to see if he saw a second line or if I was just crazy!

Any symptoms yet? Cramping, a little nausea  

What are you most excited about/for? Everything! Seeing my baby for the first time. Seeing my Darling Husband be a daddy  

When is your first appt? June 27th for ultrasound and then meeting our midwife June 30th! 

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Finding out 100%!!!! 

Post # 14
1769 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

How far along are you? 4 weeks, 1 day

What’s your estimated due date: 2/17/17

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? Faint positive 6/8/16 and I haven’t stopped testing since πŸ˜‰

Who have you told? Just Darling Husband

When do you plan on telling more people? I plan to tell my parents on Father’s Day and probably DH’s parents around then too. We won’t go public until at least 12 weeks.

How did you tell your partner? Nothing special, I just told him that evening. It took some convincing that a faint line is still a line! 

Any symptoms yet? Implantation spotting/cramping 6/4 but that’s been about it

What are you most excited about/for? This whole new adventure! I can’t wait to experience each baby/toddler/child stage.

When is your first appt? Haven’t scheduled. I plan to schedule around 8-10 weeks.

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Definitely finding out πŸ™‚ can’t wait 

Post # 15
48 posts
Newbee

Ham1320:  twins!!!! Ahhh so amazing!! I’m so excited to watch your journey!

The topic ‘February 2017 Mamas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors