(Closed) February 2017 Mamas

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 196
1115 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
glacier_gal :  LOL, I guess so! Happy to hear everything is going well!

View original reply
BreezyBride24 :  I don’t have fb unfortunately 🙁 

Post # 197
320 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
Ham1320 :  Interesting tidbit from my OB I wanted to share with you- apparently the bruising often comes from injecting too quickly.  So, try injecting more slowly to avoid bruises.  My OB also had to do the injections when she was pregnant. 

How are you feeling?

Post # 198
320 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
BreezyBride24 :  I am apparently the 0.8% (take that 1-percenters!).  The OB I saw last week said she has only seen 4 in her years as a dr. 

Post # 199
100 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
anitsirk08 :  I’d love to be added to the Facebook group- it is a secret group right? We haven’t yet told everyone 🙂

Post # 200
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
eelise :  Sending you a message now! The group is private, so no one outside the group can see what is said!

Post # 201
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

howdy, can I also be added to the Facebook group? 🙂

Post # 202
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

How far along are you? 9 weeks, 6 days

What’s your estimated due date: February 22, 2017 (exactly 9 months after our wedding!)

How many cycles trying? We tried once! We got so lucky!

When did you get your BFP? On June 12. I was about 3 weeks along. It was 6 days before my missed period!

Who have you told? We kept it to ourselves for a few weeks. We told some close friends and our parents around week 8, after we had our first ultrasound. 

When do you plan on telling more people? We are going to tell the rest of our family after week 12. I think I might post a picture on Instagram or Facebook closer to 14/15 weeks. 🙂 

How did you tell your partner? Welllll I wanted to surprise him but he walked in on me while I was peeing on the stick (no boundaries lmao). 

Any symptoms yet? At first, I had fatigue and sore boobs. Now I’m queasy all the time. 

What are you most excited about/for? To find out the gender!!!! I need to know!!!

When is your first appt? I had my first appointment in June to confirm the pregnancy and my second on July 5th for an ultrasound. We saw the heartbeat flickering! It was so cool. 

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Haha YES as I stated before the suspense is KILLING ME. 

Post # 203
25 posts
Newbee

View original reply
rsquared :  sending you a message now!

View original reply
applepie15 :  Congratulations! Hopefully the queasiness goes away soon ugh! Would you like to be added to the secret facebook group we have?  If so, let me know and I will send you a message!

Post # 204
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

View original reply
anitsirk08 :  thank you! Yes I would love that!

Post # 205
25 posts
Newbee

View original reply
applepie15 :  Sending you a message now!

Post # 206
109 posts
Blushing bee

Is this thread still active for the non Facebook Bee’s? I just went to my 13 week appointment and they gave us a dvd of the ultrasound! You can see the little toes on the feet already which is crazy.

We have started telling family that we are expecting.

Post # 207
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I’d love to be added to the Facebook Group!

Post # 208
110 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

View original reply
HistoricBusyBee :  I’m still checking in every now and then. Congrats on the scan. I’m 12 weeks on Sunday and have my scan booked for the 16th August. Had a private scan at 10 weeks (couldn’t wait and still anxious following some early bleeding and cramps) and couldn’t believe how much could be seen already! Truly amazing!

Post # 209
109 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
kitkat183 :  I don’t have Facebook so it’s nice to check in with the Feb mama’s. Thank you! I was super nervous because it took over two weeks to get my results and I’m already showing so it was getting harder to hide the bump.

Good luck on your scan I’m sure everything will be great. It’s really mind boggling how much change occurs in a matter of weeks. Are you finding out the gender at your appointment? 

Post # 210
110 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

View original reply
HistoricBusyBee :  I’m a UK bee so gender isn’t checked until the 20 week anomaly scan. 12 week scans here are usually your first scans and really for dating/viability purposes with an option to upgrade to a NT scan which we’ve taken. While an initial chromosomal screening will be undertaken the NHS don’t offer cell free DNA testing but depending on the outcome of the NT scan and screen then we may decide to pay privately for a Harmony test. As for gender, I would prefer not to know for this one, being a first pregnancy. DH would lbut wants to keep it a secret. I would find that too hard so I suspect we’ll stay team green. Did you find out? 

The topic ‘February 2017 Mamas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors