(Closed) February 2017 POAS!

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 242
134 posts
Blushing bee

I’ve been holding off, but gonna share now! I got my bfp on Saturday! Been waiting to see if it would get darker. Slight progress so far, my hcg was only 21 on Monday, so having checked again tomorrow (had a mc previously so my OB wanted blood levels as soon as I got bfp). Hoping its a good sign the tests aren’t getting lighter! 15 dpo today. 

Post # 243
773 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015 - Carmen\'s Lakeview

View original reply
jjbeebee :  No cheapies…The only time I have NO tests in my house…I picked up a dollar store test on my lunch break today so will test later. 

Post # 245
673 posts
Busy bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 35/39

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 7

Ovulation Date: 12

POAS Date: 26

Usual Cycle Length: 28 – 30days

Cycles Trying: 1

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): 

Using the OPK sticks – no smileys yet. Taking folic acid 

wWhat’s something not baby related you are looking forward to in 2017? 

My best friend is getting married in August and I am so excited for her big day!!

Anything else to add? 

Trying to be relaxed about the whole process but I’m a research person. So it’s hard not to be like that for TTC

Post # 246
773 posts
Busy bee

Ladies, I tested after a 3hour hold when I got home from work…is this what I think it is? I cheaped out and got a cheaper test because I didn’t want to spend the money on a FRER or digital but is that it??? 

Im freaking out and DH doesn’t get home for another 35minutes!!! 

Post # 247
1209 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
allyson.m88 :  No need for any questions – that is one hell of a BFP! Congrats!

Post # 250
773 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
livster :  
View original reply
iamali :  
View original reply
jjbeebee :  Thanks bees! It seems so surreal! I told DH. I put the rest in a box and he was on the computer and asked if I could give him his Valentine’s Day gift early. He opened it and was like “it’s negative?” I said “look at it, there’s 2 lines, it’s not negative, what’s the opposite of negative?” He had a huge smile on his face and he gave me the biggest hug ever! I was like “your boys can swim!” Lol.  He’s like making all these plans how I should call the doctors tomorrow to get it confirmed and whatnot. Lol But I’m grabbing a digital tonight just to make sure. Lol

Post # 251
134 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
iamali :  Thanks! I’ll let y’all know Thursday what happens! Have to admit I’m testing daily to see if it will get darker, which probably isn’t helping my sanity 😉

Post # 253
87 posts
Worker bee

Congrats to all who have gotten their BFP this month.. Unfortunately, AF showed so I’m out this time.

Post # 254
1198 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

congrats to all who got their BFP!!!! trying to hold out til my POAS date on 11! 

The topic ‘February 2017 POAS!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors