(Closed) February 2017 POAS!

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 451
1203 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
iamali :  Congratulations and FX so hard that this is your sticky baby!!

Post # 452
230 posts
Helper bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 25/29

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 5 or 6dpo – fertility friend and I disagree!

Ovulation Date: I say the 12th, FF says the 13th. 

POAS Date: I’ll start on the 22nd hopefully, but don’t hold it against me if I dip one before then! 

Usual Cycle Length: 23-25 days

Cycles Trying: 4

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): This is my first cycle temping, I was using OPKs the previous months and still am. I seem to have no problems with ovulating, I just start spotting at 4-6dpo. I started at 4dpo this month and only spotted the one time. I have seen the doctor and he presribed progesterone for me to take in the luteal phase. No spotting since! Really hoping that does the trick. I also take a prenatal, salmon oil (with 440mg DHA), maca, royal jelly, magnesium, B-50 Complex, and CoQ10. We hit the day before my positive OPK, the day of my first positive, what I think was O day, and the day after. 

What’s something not baby related you are looking forward to in 2017? Walking my dog again! She had surgery on her knee in the fall and is finally cleared to go on hikes again. I’m so happy!!!

Anything else to add? I’ve got really high hopes this month, and as soon as I started spotting I had a meltdown. Even if the progesterone doesn’t help me get my BFP, the lack of spotting is a HUGE weight lifted. I’ve got a prescription for 3 cycles, so if that doesn’t do the trick, at least we’ve tried something. 

Post # 453
539 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
mrstac :  i also have progesterone (suppositories) for my luteal phase. first cycle with them and i already went from 10 days last month to 13 days today. i spotted around 10DPO and 13DPO last time, and no spotting yet! the gross side effects are worth it working! good luck to you, hope it’s your month!

Post # 454
230 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MissAmericanPie :  Thank you, I hope you get your BFP too! I’m on an oral one right now which I know isn’t as effective, but it’s a first step at least. It seems to be working regardless thankfully. I generally have a 13 day luteal phase and spot until about 10-11 dpo and then it stops a few days before AF comes barging in, which gives me way too much false hope. 

Post # 455
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I’m out.

Post # 456
6294 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
iamali :  Yayy!!  Congratulations!!!

Post # 457
6294 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
MargaritaVille :  Welcome!  Hopefully you find out more soon!  It sounds like temping would probably help you get a better handle on your cycles… or OPKs.

Post # 458
6294 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
raanri :  ๐Ÿ™ I’m so sorry <3 hopefully next cycle is the one!  Come join us on the March board whenever you’re ready <3 <3

Post # 459
851 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
cmtttc1717 :  aaaaahhhh amazing!!! Congrats ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 460
851 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
livster :  
View original reply
SeaOfLove :  wooohoooo thank you guys! ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 464
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Hi bees, just stopping in to say I’ll be rolling over to next month as I haven’t ovulated yet (on CD27), so definitely won’t be POAS in Feb ๐Ÿ™ It’s so frustrating having such long and irregular cycles, knowing that the ‘average’ person would already be pretty much at the end of a full cycle by now when I haven’t even ovulated yet and probably won’t for another couple of weeks yet!

Anyway fingers crossed for everyone still to test this month ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

The topic ‘February 2017 POAS!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors