February 2017 POAS!

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 541
214 posts
Helper bee

MargaritaVille :  I’m still right there with you, CD 43!  Woohoo!  I have a doctor appointment on Wednesday, think it’s a good idea to ask from something to jump start my period?  Here is my question, what if I ovulated lets say 3 days ago, obviously you wouldn’t be able to tell if you were pregnant by Wednesday, so does that mess anything up if you take the medicine and you are indeed pregnant?  Hope that wasn’t too confusing.

Do you just plan to wait it out until you get your AF?  I figure I will lose my mind so CD 49 is when I head to the doctor to just ask….this sucks.

Post # 542
2021 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Bfp for me, due 11-3!

Post # 543
6746 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

knpswp :  Congratulations, November mama!!

Post # 544
969 posts
Busy bee

livster :  we’re gonna go down to the EPU this morning. Not hopeful though cos it’s exactly the same as last time and progesterone was fine then. Sad face ๐Ÿ™

Post # 545
1229 posts
Bumble bee

iamali :  I can’t imagine how anxious you must feel ๐Ÿ™  Really really hoping this is your sticky baby. Keep us updated.

Post # 547
1757 posts
Buzzing bee

bosley2016 :  I’ll just wait it out. Many years ago it wasn’t uncommon for me to skip months. It was one of the reasons I started BC in HS, but it seemed to regulate itself out as I got older. It’s just been awhile since it’s been this wonky, but oh well. 

knpswp :  Congratulations!!!!!

iamali :  I’m with livster!! Hoping for a sticky baby for you!!! *crosses fingers, toes, legs, eyes*

Post # 548
574 posts
Busy bee

I’m out AF arrived today – 2 days early!!!!

Post # 549
308 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Should have updated sooner, sorry. AF showed up last Saturday and I am so so bummed about it. We had perfect timing. Guess it just wasn’t meant to be… We won’t be trying again until super late April/early May, so good luck to everyone! Hope I DON’T see you in the May thread! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 550
969 posts
Busy bee

livster :   MargaritaVille :  thank you guys โคโคโค been to the EPU and hcg is 1145 apparently (4w4d) so that’s one good thing! Scan on Monday if stuff sticks around so fingers crossed ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 551
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Totally forgot to post here! Negative for us this month :(. We were going to skip march because we really didn’t want a December baby and we’re still in the early stages so skipping a month isn’t a huge deal for us, ย but Weve convinced ourselves that it doesn’t matter what month now, ย we just really want a baby ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Post # 555
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Well, I am out for this month, AF showed up today ๐Ÿ™

i think I am going to take a break from charting and being on a TTC board to lighten the stress a little.

Congrats to all the BFPs and good luck to all the roll overs!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors