February 2018 Love Babies and Mamas!

posted 11 months ago in Pregnancy
Post # 181
143 posts
Blushing bee

Bunnyang :  Welcome and congratulations! I am very sorry for your previous loss, it must be so difficult to lose a baby at that stage.

Post # 182
143 posts
Blushing bee

I had my NT scan earlier this week. LO was still measuring bang on at 12+4 (which was what I had calculated) with a heartbeat of 164. And amazingly, I got one free 3d ultrasound photo! It looked like a little alien, crazy. The scan took quite a while, because LO would not face the right way and was flipping around too much.

We are just waiting for my OB appointment on Tuesday to get the all clear, then we will be sharing the news more widely. Can’t believe the second trimester is right around the corner! I’m hoping my nausea will die down a little, I’m getting grumpy from feeling off all the time.

Post # 183
1470 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

I am really late to this thread, lol! I didn’t go searching for it earlier.

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  33 weeks

What is your estimated due date? Feb 16, 2018

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? a year and a half

When did you get your BFP? June (the day before father’s day)

Who have you told? Pretty much everyone by this point, lol!

When do you plan on telling more people? 

How did you tell your partner? I gave him a book for father’s day called “Me and my daddy” and an ice cream cake that said, “I’m pregnant!”

Any symptoms yet? 5.5 months of morning sickness. Glad that is over! Now heartburn and currently a funny after taste after eating

What are you most excited about? Meeting our baby and finishing decorating the baby room!

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? We are having a boy!

How is everyone else feeling? I have about 3 weeks left of work. I’m taking a couple of weeks off early since I work in child care and it is becoming more difficult to keep up with the kids and getting up and down off the floor, etc..

Post # 184
1470 posts
Bumble bee

My water broke early this morning! I’ve been having mild contractions but will probably need to be induced to progress labour. It’s exciting and nervous! Guess I am having a January baby instead of a February one!

Hope everyone is feeling and doing well!

Post # 185
3155 posts
Sugar bee

Keroppi :  just popped in to say good luck! Think positive, progressive thoughts to get your body moving!

Post # 186
1470 posts
Bumble bee

MooseMeese11 :  thanks for the encouragement! I ended up being induced because labour wasn’t progressing. I went through all of labour but then ended up with a c-section. But it all turned out well. We have a gorgeous little boy! He’s two weeks old today and we couldn’t be more in love with him!

Post # 187
3155 posts
Sugar bee

Keroppi :  ah, well, that’s fine too 🙂 Glad to hear you and baby boy are doing well!

Post # 189
2418 posts
Buzzing bee

candy11 :   Keroppi :  

So funny that all of our babies were born three weeks early, and are all boys! My little guy was born in January. We spent a week in the hospital because he had ABO incompatibility, so was under the bili-lights. We’ve been home for 2.5 weeks, and things are great. He was born at 6lb 6oz, 20″ long. At his two week checkup, he was 7lb 1oz and 22″ long. I’m pretty sure he’s close to 8lbs now. He has his one month check up on Wednesday. I cannot believe he’s almost a month old. Time is already starting to fly! 

Glad the babies who are already here are doing well!

Post # 189
2418 posts
Buzzing bee

Duplicate.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors