February 2018 Love Babies and Mamas!

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 121
194 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Is there a March group started? I’m pretty sure im due around March 3rd. 

Post # 122
3262 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
habzrule :  Haven’t seen one! Start it :)!

Post # 123
3262 posts
Sugar bee

Well, yesterday I noticed my threat was a little sore out of the blue. Ugh. This morning, full blown cold. Totally congested, painful sore throat, ear pain, headache. Luckily no fever. Called the OB’s office to see what I could take (if anything) and only Tylenol since I’m so early. So, I get to suffer while my body fights through this. I do get through colds pretty quick and try not to over medicate them, but no decongestants?! Ugh! Sucks sooooo bad. 

Post # 124
314 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Our baby’s heart stopped a few days ago 😓 Hoping for a d&c today

Post # 125
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
Mrs2b2014 :  so sorry for your loss.  Take good care of yourself!

Post # 126
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

View original reply
Mrs2b2014 :  I’m so sorry to hear that. Sending lots of hugs your way and hope you have a smooth recovery after your D&C. 

Post # 127
140 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
Mrs2b2014 :  Very sorry to hear that. Best wishes for a smooth procedure and recovery.

Post # 128
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Hello all! Just wanted to post an update after my appointment yesterday. Between the bleeding/spotting that started at 6 weeks and having almost no symptoms, I did not have high hopes for this appointment. But the ultrasound went well – there is actually a baby in there with a heartbeat and they said everything looks good currently! I really hope this one makes it.

Post # 129
3262 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
Mrs2b2014 :  I’m so sorry Bee! Sending lots of love and prayers your way. Take care of yourself.. hopefully the D&C is quick and a painless recovery.

Post # 131
140 posts
Blushing bee

How are all the fellow February moms doing? I am 7 weeks + 5 today and have my first scan on Tuesday. I’m starting to get nervous! I don’t think any of this will feel real until I see a heartbeat and know the pregnancy is viable.

My symptoms seem to have plateaued. My nipples are constantly sensitive, but my breast tenderness comes and goes. I have faint nausea that also comes and goes – seems to be worst in the evening after dinner but I haven’t really come close to throwing up yet, so just need to breathe through it. And I am fatigued all the time, I feel the need for a mid afternoon nap pretty much every day. I do feel like I have it fairly easy though, it’s not as bad so far as I pictured.

Post # 132
1461 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
jejangles :  We have identical symptoms. I am anxious for my first scan in 10 days too, FX you see a growing baby! 

Post # 133
299 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

9 weeks exactly today! Due February 1st. I am so anxious to see this babe again…our next appointment is at 11+5 for NT screen. I feel like the time in between my last ultrasound (6 weeks) and my next is absolutely dragging. So anxious to hear the heartbeat. We got to see it on the screen at our first ultrasound. We are just under three weeks out now….

Post # 134
721 posts
Busy bee

I shared this in the FB group already, but I had my first ultrasound today and was dated at 8w4d with a due date of February 4th! 2 days ahead of what I thought. Heart rate was 169 and everything looked good. 

View original reply
jejangles :  I understand your worrying about symptoms. Mine haven’t been bad at all. I haven’t experienced any nausea. I’m just hungry all the time, peeing more, sore breasts that wax and wane, and tired a lot. Other than that, nothing! I was scared for today’s appt because I feel like I’ve had it pretty easy so far, but I guess I am just lucky! You don’t have to be totally miserable to have a healthy pregnancy. 🙂

Post # 135
3262 posts
Sugar bee

I’m 7 weeks exactly today, and have my first scan on Monday. Freaking out a little! I also have few symptoms, and right now, I’m not sure if my fatigue and nausea is this cold or being pregnant. I’ve had quite the “down” week. Boobs are definitely sore, still getting twinges on the right side, I feel like I’m warmer than normal (could be the cold?), and a bit nauseous if I’m not eating every 2-3 hours. Lots of snacking. 

I am trying not to worry too much as I’m sure this cold is putting enough stress on my body as it is, but I’m nervous. I wouldn’t say I feel pregnant, so…

4 days to go! Longest weekend ever! I just keep bracing myself for bad news 🙁

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors