February 2018 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 931
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

TiggersMitts :  Congratulations, That’s awesome!

Post # 932
3285 posts
Sugar bee

fromatoz :  Right now I feel like EWCM is about as elusive as that BFP for me lol.

tiffanybruiser :  The last FRERs I peed on way back in November had that weird clear/white line as well, all of us thought we were looking at a super squinter! Ugh, get your shit together FRER!!!!!!

italianbride0508 :  Oh man, the Kylie Jenner thing made me fucking RAGE. Not only is there yet another Kardashian/Oxygen thief on the planet, she had to make her baby into a publicity stunt, SMH.

YASSSSSSSSSS, pees @shamrock & TiggersMitts : , I am LOVING seeing so many BFP’s this early in the month πŸ˜€ Let’s hope the ball keeps rolling! Congrats, mama’s!!! Sorry, I can’t remember who else got a BFP already this month, I feel like I have missed half of this thread,  but congrats to all!

Post # 937
1118 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

TiggersMitts :  so, so happy for you!! 😊😍🀩

Post # 939
3285 posts
Sugar bee

TiggersMitts :  I won’t say no to joining the awesome October mamas! πŸ˜„

If I ovulate soon I could juuuust squeeze in there and possibly have a halloween bambino. That’d be awesome πŸ˜‰

Post # 940
645 posts
Busy bee

RaccoonKitty :  yes!! Darling Husband has asked me to keep this one sticky and close my legs at the end to have a birthday closer to Halloween (and our anniversary) lol 

Post # 941
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

27781917_1847122448632513_1176879915_n

Do you all agree with FF that I ovulated on CD 15 or do you all think CD 18 could also be ovulation day?  I know my temps went up slowly then shot up, and FF isn’t sure due to my conflicting signs.

Post # 942
3285 posts
Sugar bee

TiggersMitts :  I’d love to do a creepy halloween themed pregnancy announcement for sure 😈 it’d totally be expected of me. I mean, my hens party was “corpse bride” themed… Hahaha. Aw now I’ll be so disappointed if this isn’t my month!!!

Post # 943
3285 posts
Sugar bee

jaybear :  I’m tempted to say O looks more likely on CD18!  Almost looks like your body geared up to O earlier but didn’t.

Post # 944
645 posts
Busy bee

jaybear :  to me CD 18 makes more sense given your CM and your OPKs. 

RaccoonKitty :  ah that sounds so cute! My wedding was Oct 29th. We realized we fucked up by not theming our wedding murder mystery. So we agreed on our five year we are doing it! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors