February 2018 POAS

posted 5 months ago in TTC
Post # 3
570 posts
Busy bee

RaccoonKitty :  ….I really want you to do this frozen sperm thing but I also want you to have BFP this mind fuck cycle…. damnit! LOL 

Post # 3
1554 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

RaccoonKitty :  My cycle was a lot like yours this month with a really long patch of fertile CM. It started CD10 and ended on CD22 when I finally ovulated. Hopefully, you get your CH soon!

AFM: Holy temp jump! It may be alcohol-induced as I did have a few glasses of wine last night, but only 2 and not near bed, so I’d be surprised if it’s that. I’ve never had a temp that high before so I’m suspicious, but I’m really hoping it stays up there tomorrow!

Post # 3
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

larissakay :  That temp jump does look really nice! Hopefully they stay nice and high

Post # 3
223 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

larissakay :  Your temperature jump looks awesome. I drank a margarita and a beer (separated by 4 hours) yesterday and my temperature this morning dropped down passed my cover line. But no AF yet so I have no idea what’s going on. I’m 10dpo.

Post # 3
123 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Congrats to all the new mommas-to-be! Definitely hoping this trend keeps up for the second half of the month. 

Re: the bees who have work travel coming up that might interfere with ttc, boy that sucks and I feel for you. Timing things can be hard enough when you’re together a lot. I hope you get your BFPs soon or get lucky with how your cycles work out in the next few months! Frozen sperm?? Oh man I love the creativity on these boards lol.

AFM checking in from Korea. I told myself I’d stay off these boards on my trip but all these BFPs keep pulling me back in, I wanna know how everyone’s doing! I’m definitely in my FW based on CM the last couple days. Doing lots of Olympic spectating  the next few days but hoping to find time to BD ED if possible until the end of the week or longer until CM dries up. Not temping so I’ll have no other signs to tell me if/when I O so I’ll try to keep it going for the rest of our trip too, part of me is worried the travel might delay O but I’m trying to stay relaxed. Thankfully Darling Husband is sooo much less stressed on travel than at work and has been much more receptive to my advances. I’m hoping the fact that we’re having more fun this time will mean this is our month! One of my nephews was born in early November and my brother and SIL were living in Korea that year, so Korea in February has got to be good for baby making right??

Post # 3
92 posts
Worker bee

jbirdlee1015 :  Hopefully both of you being stress free and more relaxed will translate into a positive test! FX

I took a test on a two hour hold and the line is a little darker than last nights.  I’m going to test with FMU tomorrow and I hope it’s much dark so I can give it to my Darling Husband for valentines day

Post # 3
3037 posts
Sugar bee

larissakay :  Yes! I was just thinking that you had a similar cycle to me! I’m half wondering if yesterday was O day for me and that I’m having a slow rise… At least, that’s what I am hoping.. lol. If I don’t get crosshairs or O soon I am going to lose it!

jaybear :  Congrats 🙂 What a great V day present! I don’t know how you kept your excitement at bay around Darling Husband though, I would be screaming “OMFG ITS POSITIVE” in absolute disbelief at this point hahaha

Post # 3
92 posts
Worker bee

RaccoonKitty :  He totally knows I had a super squinter but I’m keeping my cool about it all until it gets darker. Hopefully tomorrow! 

And hopefully your temps confirm O soon!

Post # 3
23 posts
Newbee

checking in quickly – i fell off the grid this month! AF came right on time over the weekend, so it’s on to month 9 for us. i’m traveling internationally during my fertile week, so i’m not going to rollover to march since we won’t have good timing.

congrats to all the BFPs so far this month!! baby dust to those of you that are left 🙂 

Post # 3
2209 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

RaccoonKitty :  I’m with you on the mindfuck of a cycle!!!

ETA: I’ve had wet CM after I stopped recording CM as well! It just never ends!! 

Any charting ladies have any insight here? FF wants to say I O’d on CD8 which is early for me but I just got a 2 day temp spike which I think may mean I O’d cd17. BFN at 10 dpo according to FF. But maybe only 2dpo when I override it. Ugh so confusing!! We would have continued to BD but Darling Husband got a stomach bug 🤮 so that was out of the question lol. Thanks!!

Post # 3
3037 posts
Sugar bee

lalalalauren :  What are your patterns usually like? Do you often have watery cm after O? Or a temp dip before O? My guess is you O’ed on either CD15 or CD17. What is with the mindfucker charts this month? Lol.

I’m going to jump up and down from excitement if my temp is up over 36 tomorrow. I just want to be in the TWW already!!!

Post # 3
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

larissakay :  Beautiful temp jump! How does it look today?

jaybear :  I’m so excited for you! Congratulations momma!!

jbirdlee1015 :  Wow! That is awesome! Enjoy yourself on that amazing trip!

RaccoonKitty :  I think I’ve joined you in mind fuck land. After three years of charting and knowing my patterns so well, it’s gone off the rails. I am so frustrated and confused from my break with my normal pattern and am over it.

AFM, I actually pulled out TCOYF last night and compared my chart to the triphasic chart and they’re almost identical. I looked through all 35 of my last charts yesterday and I’ve never had anything even remotely like this, but I’m getting stark BFNs on cheapies and FRERs. Not even a “maybe there could be a line.” My LP is usually 12 days, and I’m now on 14DPO, but my temp this morning went UP instead of down. I’ve had some minor spotting off and on though which usually means AF is close. I don’t even have the emotional energy to test again today after letting this perfect, textbook triphasic chart fool me. I don’t know whats going on but I’m just ready for AF to come so I can move onto a new chart! Seriously, anyone have an idea what could be going on? Is it possible it could be a chemical that isn’t strong enough to show on a test? Just the weirdest fluke chart of all time?  At the end of today I’ll be two full days late.

Post # 3
2209 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Update to my post, today’s temp was high as well so I got solid crosshairs with O on cd17. Annoyed we couldn’t BD bc of the damn stomach flu. 

Post # 3
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

lalalalauren :  Glad to hear your O was confirmed! Hope you get to feeling better soon. Nothing is worse than a stomach bug. Ick! But kudos to you for preserving through your FW. You’re a stronger woman than me!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors