• Wedding: September 2012

ROLL CALL!

How far along are you? 4w1d

Estimated due date? Feb 18

What # baby is this for you? 2. I have a 2.5 year old daughter 

How many cycles trying? Wasn’t. We were talking about trying in a month or two

When did you get your BFP? Today!

Who have you told? Hubby and my other Momma group

When do you plan to tell other people? Probably after 1<sup>st</sup> tri. I’ve had 4 miscarriages before my daughter and I want to be careful

How did you tell your partner? He saw the test sitting on the counter

Any symptoms? Heartburn

What are you most excited about?  Seeing my daughter with her sibling

When is your first appointment?   Haven’t called yet

Are you planning to find out the gender? Undecided. Didn’t for the first

Fun fact? My brother and I share a birthday on the 12<sup>th</sup> of Feb and my daughter was 2 weeks early so there is a chance that this one would share as our birthdays

Post # 77
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Dancensations :  Hey Gillian. I just sent you a friend request on FB. Would love to be added to the group!

Post # 78
285 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Hey everyone! Thanks for coming over to FB – and thanks for sending me a message when you friend request me.  For some reason I have been getting a lot of random friend requests so its helpful to know the ones coming from the Bee!! ๐Ÿ™‚  When you search Gillian Ramsey – I am the one from Washington DC and the photo is of my daughter and I ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 79
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Hi! I think I belong in this group but I am new to all of this! I used to browse the bee all the time when I was wedding planning over 3 years ago and loved it. Once I took a test yesterday and was super confused (it was a blue line test) I google it and ended up here looking for answers! Everyone has been so helpful!

How far along are you?  4 weeks, I think? We count from the first day of our last cycle, which was May 13?

Estimated due date? According to an online calculator, Feb 17th!

What # baby is this for you? 1

How many cycles trying? 5 months off of birth control, but 2 months actually “trying”

When did you get your BFP? TODAY (and yesterday, I guess!)

Who have you told? Just my hubby! I wanna tell everyone, but trying to stay calm!

When do you plan to tell other people? I have not decided! Will probably tell all the parents in a few weeks. 

How did you tell your partner? I bought him a fathers day card. Inside it said something mushy then i wrote “Guess what?” before the lines happy fathers day! He literally did not get it and was like why did you get me a father’s day card? … Also, I couldn’t wait until Sunday to give it to him cuz that was a long time for a secret! LOL

Any symptoms? Nothing much

What are you most excited about? Being a mom!

When is your first appointment?  No idea. Should I call? What do I do? how does this work?

Are you planning to find out the gender? Most definitely

Fun fact? Hm, I have 3 dogs and I’m obsessed with DOGGIES!

Post # 80
1755 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

dogmomma :  congrats!  For the doctors appt, I googled nearby obs to look for reviews and proximity and called the closest one on my insurance with decent reviews online.  This actually cut out 3 other practices,  but she’s still less than 10 min from the house. 

They set the appointment for 2 weeks later(im a geriatric pregnancy since I’m 36)and the appt was today:) it was an easy appointment. I’m not totally got sure I’m using them since I’m not impressed with the hospital where they deliver,  but I did get a good feeling from the front desk, doctors and nurses,  so I’m conflicted.

They also saw me on-time and that definitely helpful,  plus the hospital where they deliver is across the street from the practice, so it’s also 10 min from the house. 

Post # 81
11 posts
Newbee

anabolina :  that’s tricky! So many factors to decide! Being on time is so important too when it comes to doctors appointment!

Post # 83
1848 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

ROLL CALL

how far along are you? 4 weeks 1 day

Estimated due date: 20th of Feb 

What number baby is this for you: 2! I have a 6 month old son 

How many cycles trying: NTNP. It took 12 months for me to fall with my son so I was quite surprised! 

BFP: yesterday, 13th of June 

Who have you told: immediate family 

When do you plan on telling other people: some close friends probably around 7 or 8 weeks after my first scan, others after 12 weeks 

How did you tell your partner? Called him into the kitchen to show him the test, he was shocked but excited! 

Any symptoms? Not really, just tired. I was sooo sick with my son I hope I don’t get that sick again haha 

What are you most excited about? Everything! Finding out if it’s a boy or girl is at the top though 

When is your first appointment? A couple of weeks at the GP and then she’ll send me back to my OB 

Are you planning to find out the gender? YES! As soon as I possibly can ๐Ÿคญ

Fun fact: I had a loss before my son so I’ll be pregnant in 2016, 17, 18 and 19. I feel like I’ve been pregnant a lot! So lucky though to have my little boy ๐Ÿ˜

Post # 84
1197 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

dogmomma :  I had to laugh at this, I love our NHS so much, but never expect a doctor, clinic, midwife etc to be running on time for appointments.

Post # 85
1848 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Dancensations :  I just sent you a FB friend request! My profile picture is of my husband and I on our wedding day. Thank you!! 

Post # 86
11 posts
Newbee

mamadingdong :  that’s a good idea! I’ll have to do that. Does it make sense to call now that I’ve found out? Or wait til I am “farther along” since it is early?

Twizbe :  haha so true. Once I was the first appoint of the day for my neurologist (literally a 6:30 am appt) and be disnt see me for over an hour and a half! I was like ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป‍โ™€๏ธ

Post # 88
1197 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

dogmomma :  I referred to the midwives pretty much straight away so they would be able to fit me in at 8 weeks.

Post # 89
11 posts
Newbee

mamadingdong :  

Twizbe :  

okay i I called and made an appointment for July 10th ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks!

Post # 90
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2017

ROLL CALL!

How far along are you? 4w 1d

Estimated due date? Feb 22

What # baby is this for you? 1!

How many cycles trying? 6

When did you get your BFP? June 10th

Who have you told? My husband,sister in law and two coworkers who need to know due to my job requirements.

When do you plan to tell other people? June 30th we are telling my immediate family at our 4th of July party. I ordered a cake that looks like a bun that says “There’s a … … in the oven.” 

How did you tell your partner? I threw the stick on our bed and he said “Really?! That’s good!” We had two chemical pregnancies so we’re both nervous about it fading.

Any symptoms? Back aches and super sore boobs.

What are you most excited about? Seeing my husband as a Dad and adding to my family.

When is your first appointment?  Nothing yet.I go for one week blood work on Wednesday to see where I’m at. 

Are you planning to find out the gender? Yes! I want to do all of the cliche parties and I’m a planner so I need to know.

Fun fact? We have a small hobby farm and I can’t wait to raise a little one around horses,chickens and country life.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors