February 2019 POAS – The Infertility Edition! (6+ Months TTC + Other Issues)

posted 4 months ago in TTC
Post # 196
2507 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

tulipdazey :  AF came 5 days early on 2/5…so I’m out.

I’ll be back in the swing next month though since we are doing IUI!!!! Soooo I’ll roll on over. Hoping all the best for all of you!! ♥οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Post # 197
567 posts
Busy bee

NicoleLyn1218 :  Thanks!!! 😊

Sending you positive vibes for your IUI next month!!! What an awesome Christmas gift that would be! 

Post # 198
2507 posts
Sugar bee

goldenbrown :  thank you! Yes it would be a great Christmas present. We are on the cycle (starting a bit earlier than March cycle) that would begin our IUI journey…so POAS will be early March. Eeee! If it works the first try, it would be a Thanksgiving baby, but perfect timing to be here for Christmas too! 

Post # 199
564 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Dfitzy :  glad it went well, fingers crossed for you. 

goldenbrown :  sorry about your bad IUI experience. Why are they telling you the chances aren’t great when (presumably) they suggested you do it?! I hope this works for you but if not I’d definitely look for a new clinic.

mrsalexander :  Sorry you’ve had 6 chemical pregnancies πŸ™ hope the tests give you the answers you’re looking for. 

Post # 200
567 posts
Busy bee

lucky_charm :  I know it’s a bit odd. They suggested I do an IUI and scheduled me for it without reviewing hubby’s SA first. When I went in for pre-IUI monitoring to measure my LH levels I had to tell the nurse that my husband had a low count. She then looked up his chart and then added it to mine. Which tells me they automatically suggested an IUI without considering we are MFI only. All very odd and makes me feel like the care isn’t individualized at all. So I’m in the market for a new fertility clinic since this one just seems like a cookie cutter operation.

Post # 201
769 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

lucky_charm :  thanks! It’s been over our entire TTC journey but still very frustrating πŸ™‚ 

I got a BFN but still no AF. I know this is an idiotic question…but due to my 3 year old opening and playing with my last FRER, I couldn’t POAS Until this afternoon, 2 hour hold only and got a very very very fast BFN. I’m14DPO. Any chance of getting a BFP still? Gah…I feel like at this point I should have at least got a squinter.

Post # 202
654 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

goldenbrown :  I’m so sorry the nurse was such a bitch.  That’s so terrible.  

Post # 203
654 posts
Busy bee

NicoleLyn1218 :  Sorry about AF!

mrsalexander :  I think you should at least have a 4 hour hold, so I don’t think you’re out yet.

AFM, I’m having cramping, super hungry like it’s 9 here and I already ate my breakfast, strawberries, and afternoon snack LOL!  I’m 4dp5dt.  I couldn’t hold out anymore and I POAS this morning.  I think I see a super duper squinter, but I also have terrible line eyes and don’t want to get my hopes up.  I’m going to POAS again tomorrow.  

Post # 204
2507 posts
Sugar bee

goldenbrown :  oh my. I’m so frustrated for you. That pisses me off. They shouldn’t have had you go through the IUI without looking at his side of things. 

Post # 205
2507 posts
Sugar bee

Dfitzy :  crossing my fingers for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep us updated. 

Post # 208
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

goldenbrown :  sorry the NP was so thoughtless and that they don’t seem to have tailored the treatment to your situation. I hope you find a better clinic really soon. 

NicoleLyn1218 :  sorry about AF. Hope this next IUI is it for you! 

mrsalexander :  sorry you’ve had 6 chemicals, I can’t imagine how hard that must be. I’m not sure but I say you’re not out until AF arrives so FX for you still. 

Dfitzy :  I am so excited for you, let us know as soon as you know! 

AFM: it was transfer day today, the embryologist was pleased with my embryo so that’s good. It’s so weird having that many people staring at you with your legs in stirrups. I know they must have been in the op and the egg collection but I was out for both of those so this was new to me! I’m feeling very emotional today, I cried when they showed me where the embryo is and I’ve been crying again watching Sing. I’m going to struggle the next two weeks! 

Post # 210
654 posts
Busy bee

pearshampoo :  Stick little embryo!  I felt the same during my transfer last week.  There were so many in the room, it was great to watch it on the TV, did they give you a picture?  They gave me a picture of the embryo and I hung it on my fridge LOL.  

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors