February 2019 POAS – The Infertility Edition! (6+ Months TTC + Other Issues)

posted 1 month ago in TTC
Post # 212
2384 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

heartandstars :  thank you!!! 

tulipdazey :  it’s okay!!! IUI starting this cycle. Today and tomorrow left of the Femara and then an ultrasound on Saturday to see what the follicles are doing! 

pearshampoo :  thanks!! This is the first IUI ever for us so I’m excited and nervous, not knowing what this all will be like. Yay for that embaby – stick little one stick!!!! We are here for you for the next two weeks while you wait. You’re not alone. 

Post # 213
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

tulipdazey :  thanks! I hope it sticks!

Dfitzy :  ours wasn’t as posh as that, we took a photo on DHs phone though. It’s mad how many cells there are already after just 5 days. 

goldenbrown :  I love that! Hang on little tomato, I’ll be thinking that from now on. 

NicoleLyn1218 :  that’s really exciting, I hope it goes well for you. Saturday isn’t too far away now. I like it when there are clear milestones. Thanks, I’m definitely going to need you guys! 

Post # 214
609 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

goldenbrown :  Aww I didn’t even think of that!  But soooo accurate.

pearshampoo :  I tried to count them lol I couldn’t.  It’s amazing that that little embryo turns into a baby.  I’m amazed and flabergasted by it.  

Post # 215
2384 posts
Buzzing bee

pearshampoo :  thank you!!  I hope so too. The closer it gets the more nervous I get. What if the meds don’t work? 

Please do lean on us. We are all here for each other 🙂 always. 

Post # 216
609 posts
Busy bee

I think today’s super squinter is darker than yesterdays super squinter, does anyone want to look and tell me if I’m crazy or not?

Post # 217
63 posts
Worker bee

NicLE1218 :  it’s ok, that’s normal. I’m sure the meds will work but if they don’t then there’s loads they can do to adjust them to make sure they are right for you. Try not to worry, I know that’s easier said than done though! 

Dfitzy :  yeah go on, I don’t know how much help I’ll be but I’m sure everyone loves a squinter!

Post # 218
456 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

Dfitzy :  POST POST POST!  I got my first squinter at 4dpt too!

Post # 219
63 posts
Worker bee

1111makeawish :  I really want to test early but Darling Husband is really against it and I can’t lie so he’d know if I tested early. The next two weeks are going to be soooooo long. 

Post # 220
609 posts
Busy bee

Here’s all my craziness from this morning  I’m certain I see the faintest line ever.  The one with two tests is to compare yesterday’s the top of each brand is yesterday’s and bottom today’s.  Don’t feel bad to tell me I’m crazy and there is nothing there 🤪 1111makeawish :  

Post # 221
609 posts
Busy bee

It left this one out for some reason. 

Post # 222
456 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

pearshampoo :  I had no self control lol

Dfitzy :  I **think** I see something on both the bottom cheapie and bottom frer

Post # 223
609 posts
Busy bee

1111makeawish :  me too. I’m a POAS fool. I’m going to do tonight and tomorrow too 🤦🏼‍♀️

Post # 224
2384 posts
Buzzing bee

Dfitzy :  yessssss! I think I see something on the bottom FRER and cheapie. I cannot wait to see how this progresses! Fx for a sticky bean!  

Post # 225
2384 posts
Buzzing bee

pearshampoo :  absolutely on the changes they could make! And we are going into this month as a “test month” in my husband and I’s mind, although I know I’m already super excited and all in. There is no in between relaxed and head first diving in. 

I wouldn’t be able to lie that I hadn’t taken a test to my hubby either, but I had to hide it when we had the CP back in June because we went to the cabin and I didn’t 100% know what was happening and so I didn’t want anyone to worry too much and be different enough that others would figure out something was wrong. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyways. I can’t wait to see your test when you do decide to POAS!!!! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors