February 2019 POAS – The Infertility Edition! (6+ Months TTC + Other Issues)

posted 9 months ago in TTC
Post # 241
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

Dfitzy :  I *think* I see a squinter and I can almost never see them when people post. Fingers crossed it gets darker and sticks!!

I’m out for the month. I wasn’t really expecting much else, but I did get what looked like a classic implantation dip on my chart for the first time ever, so I of course had a little false hope. Hoping for lots of BFPs from the rest of you though!

Post # 243
1981 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016 - Sussex, UK

Dfitzy :  I think I see something. Look forward to an update!

Post # 244
790 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Dfitzy :  I really do see a squinter! Especially right in the centre of that FRER! 

what…the….heck is my body doing? Still no AF and BFN. I just wish AF would come already so I can start planning. Of course I would love a BFP way more but that’s not looking promising at this point πŸ™

Post # 245
734 posts
Busy bee

Dfitzy :  Did you test again since the last one? I think I see something but it’s so hard to tell on the screen. Feel like in person you can see the impression of the line better

Post # 246
1118 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Dfitzy :  waiting breathlessly for your update!

Post # 247
654 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

goldenbrown :   sleepymelis :  I haven’t today, I am holding out for tomorrow. Here is yesterday which also shows a super duper squinter. I’m hoping by tomorrow it gets darker. I’m 7dp5dt today. So that’s like 12dpo. I’m worried it’s not getting darker fast enough. Beta isn’t till Monday though. Yesterday’s did look darker in person though than the previous day. 

Post # 248
734 posts
Busy bee

Dfitzy :  Can you see any indentation in person? Like where it’s registering but not completely kicking in the dye?

Post # 249
654 posts
Busy bee

goldenbrown :  no there’s no indent in person. 

Post # 250
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

Dfitzy :  Can’t wait to see your update tomorrow! I am pretty good about not POASing until I think I see something or have a new symptom, then I can’t even hold out a few hours.

What I thought was AF yesterday was just spotting and today, absolutely nothing, so it’s probably just delayed a few days. Except my 31-32 days are more like 34-35 day cycles now, which is super frustrating when nothing comes out of them. If I’m not going to get a BFP, just let me move on!

Post # 251
790 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

AF came today finally πŸ™ rolling over to March

cbn8787 :  so so frustrating πŸ™ 

Post # 252
654 posts
Busy bee

mrsalexander :  Sorry about AF!

cbn8787 :  I hate the feeling of waiting for AF when it’s late but you’re getting BFNs.  It’s so frustrating

AFM:  I took a wondfo this morning and it was a BFN, I’m 8dp5dt today and I’m just feeling out at this point.  Beta is Monday so we will know for sure then.  But I’ve really lost hope.  

Post # 254
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

mrsalexander :  sorry about AF but at least you know where you are now. 

cbn8787 :  sorry you are having a wonky one, that’s really annoying  

Dfitzy :  oh no don’t lose hope. I’ve been doing a lot of googling (as per) and found this site that says what the embryo is doing day by day after transfer and it depends when it started. It says implantation could be anything from  1 to 5 days after transfer so you could have implanted late. 

Post # 255
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

I am really struggling with waiting to POAS now. I’ve had no symptoms at all and I’ve been really stressed at work the past week so I just feel like I’m out. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors