Helper bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 29/29

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 1

Ovulation Date: unsure as I dont temp, but FF estimates around January 24

POAS Date: February 10   

Usual Cycle Length: 25-30 days

Cycles Trying: 3, but we have done a crap job of “trying” so really it’s more NTNP. I’m determined to be better this month!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.):  just prenatals and timing!

Trying anything new this month? Having sex more than once a month lol

For fun: Do you and your partner do anything special for Valentines day? We don’t but it is our daughter’s first valentines day so I’m excited to get her some cutesy stuff😊

I’m putting a ton of pressure on myself for this month to be THE month. We desperately want another baby and the 1st one came so easily. My 30th birthday is this month so we are leaving her with my parents and going out of town to celebrate…which just happens to be during the TWW. I’m also stressed about conceiving NOW because we would be due in October and I wouldn’t want to push it another month and be due around Thanksgiving/Christmas. In the grand scheme of things this is such a small issue but alas….I stress. 

Post # 4
426 posts
Helper bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 31/32   ( I’m turning 32 at end of jan!)

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD1

Ovulation Date: Jan 29

POAS Date: Feb 14th

Usual Cycle Length: 30

Cycles Trying: 1st after cp in dec. 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Opks 

Trying anything new this month? Wondfos

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun: Do you and your partner do anything special for Valentine’s day? Nah. We both have winter bdays /Christmas and then our wedding anniversary is dec 30th so we’re kind of over it by that point.  However, Valentine’s Day is my POAS day!!!

Post # 6
1866 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

I was wondering when someone would start this!

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 28/34

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD4

Ovulation Date: Jan 24

POAS Date: I’ll be travelling at the start of the month so I’ll wait til I’m home on 9 Feb if AF hasnt arrived by then.

Usual Cycle Length: 28

Cycles Trying: this is number 2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): charting (hopefully with more success than last month) and prenatals

Trying anything new this month? nope

Link to your chart if charting: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/sensoda

For fun: Do you and your partner do anything special for Valentine’s day? No but my birthday is right after I get back from travelling so hopefully we’ll do something nice for that!

Post # 7
2092 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Hi, please can I join? This is our first cycle trying!

Your age/partner’s age: 28/29

Current Cycle Day/DPO: Unknown – I’ve only just stopped taking the pill so we’ll see what happens  

Ovulation Date: Unknown

POAS Date: Let’s say 28 Feb! 

Usual Cycle Length: Unknown – I’ve been on the pill for years  

Cycles Trying: This is our first

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Just going to BD often and see what happens for now

Trying anything new this month? TTC! Lol

Link to your chart if charting: N/A

For fun: Do you and your partner do anything special for Valentines day? He buys me flowers 🙂 

Post # 8
426 posts
Helper bee

MrsHawkeye :  the 26th! We will basically be BD all week (will be on vaca in bahamas that week)

Post # 10
405 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2018

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 34/36

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD10

Ovulation Date: around 19 Jan 2019

POAS Date: 2 Feb 2019 (or whenever 14 DPO is)

Usual Cycle Length: 26-27

Cycles Trying: 3rd

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Charting, BD timing, prenatals

Trying anything new this month? Vaginal temp instead of oral temp (much less variance!), BD EOD, progesterone cream

Link to your chart if charting: https://fertilityfriend.com/home/pineapple

For fun: Do you and your partner do anything special for Valentine’s day? We don’t celebrate Valentine’s day. That, to some people, is very special. Haha!

sankwa: Thank you for starting and managing the thread!

Post # 11
774 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Sadly I’ve rolled over from January. I was two days late but BFN on testing. Got AF today. 2 days before my bday 🙁

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 33/33

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 1

Ovulation Date: January 25th

POAS Date: February 10th (I’m not wasting them this time I swear!)

Usual Cycle Length: 28-29 days

Cycles Trying: 18+

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.):  Lots of sex, a few more days after ovulation this time!

Trying anything new this month? Nope but I’m open to suggestions

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun: Do you and your partner do anything special for Valentines day? We plan it so we donate blood on Feb 14th every year 🙂

Post # 12
405 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2018

mrsalexander : Hopefully you won’t be allowed to donate blood on Valentine’s Day this year because you’re pregnant! 🙂 

Post # 13
617 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

sankwa :  thanks for starting up the February thread. I really thought January was the month but alas…AF had to show up. It’s all good though, hopefully this is the month. Good luck to everyone too!

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 28/28

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD12/today is my estimated O date though I can’t be sure without OPKs and temping

Ovulation Date: today?

POAS Date: Feb. 1. I want to wait for well beyond my missed period (which is set to arrive the 28th) to avoid disappointments

Usual Cycle Length: 25 days

Cycles Trying: 4 (with 1 NTNP cycle thrown in there)

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD every 2 to 3 days, prenatals

Trying anything new this month? I bought a bottle of gummy prenatals because I figure that they’re good enough, especially since it feels like I’m forcing down those horse pills for nothing.

Link to your chart if charting: none

For fun: Do you and your partner do anything special for Valentines day? Nothing specific, we usually do a dinner though

Post # 15
1866 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

mrsalexander :  cool idea to give blood! And that reminds me I’ve been meaning for ages to give blood. I’ll have to do that once I’m back from travelling if I’m not pregnant. 

So many birthdays in late Jan and Feb! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors