February 2019 POAS

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 181
1863 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

sankwa :  thanks! 

swissbride :  aw no. Good that it’s been regular though. Good luck for the next cycle!

HappyCrickets :  how frustrating. but at least the waiting is over. Fingers crossed for next cycle

Post # 182
408 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: Canada

My temps dropped 10, 11 and 12dpo as per usual so I thought AF was imminent.  Today, 13dpo, temp shot up a whole degree to 98.5! BFP! I’m shocked!

Post # 185
244 posts
Helper bee

My husbands cousin just announced that she’s pregnant at their first baby’s birthday party. Both unplanned. 

I’m just heartbroken. It’s taking everything in me not to sob at this party. We are on month 8 of trying with no luck

Post # 186
244 posts
Helper bee

Update: ended up having to leave and sob on the side of the road

Post # 187
660 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Backyard

BeepBopB00p :  let it out! I totally feel you, I’m on cycle 9 right now. I am so done with everyone and their unplanned pregnancies. It’s honestly ridiculous. It seems the longer we’re trying, the more stories I hear of people “accidentally” getting pregnant. And it’s always the ones who only take a month or two of trying who are always blabbing on about how easy it was for them. I’m like, good for you, do you want a sticker or something??? Then they always go on and tell you to relax or whatever else they think with all their “expertise.” Haha sorry that was super salty but I just want to say you are not alone and our time will come!!

Post # 188
244 posts
Helper bee

redroses76 :  YES! Or “it’ll happen when it’s supposed to.” That one kills me. Like I’m not supposed to be a mom right now?????

Post # 190
1863 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

BeepBopB00p :  I’m sorry, that’s tough to deal with. I hope you’re feeling a bit better today. Don’t be ashamed to let yourself feel all the feels.

Post # 191
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

BeepBopB00p :  I totally get how you’re feeling.. I’m on cycle 6 of trying and EVERYONE around me is pregnant…litterally everyone, my cousin, husband’s cousin, 2 of my best friends, another 2 friends as well as a coworker and most of them were accidental pregnancies and I keep hearing “it’ll happen when it’s meant to” or “just relax and have fun with it”…ya it’s easy to say when they got pregnant on the first try..it’s so frustrating! 

Post # 192
65 posts
Worker bee

mysterygal101 :  yes, super frustrating. I accidentally lashed out on my cousin because she keeps saying “it’ll happen in God’s time” and I just got tired of hearing that shit. She’s 4 years younger than me and has been pregnant four times (all unplanned) so I don’t want get any “advice” from her. I haven’t even experienced one pregnancy yet. I felt bad after the fact for kinda going off, but it’s really bothering me. I told her to just stop asking me monthly about TTC and when it happens, I’ll let her know. Same goes for the rest of my family-I just say, I’ll let you know when we know! Because I’m tired of the questions. Next month is our 4 year anniversary and I’m really hoping we can celebrate it with a BFP. Crossing all ligaments for a BFP this next cycle.

Post # 193
654 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

pinkgold2018 :  Congratulations!!!

BeepBopB00p :  I’m so sorry girl, I’ve been there so many times over the past 2 years.  It really sucks.  You are allowed to feel whatever you want to feel about it.  Don’t feel bad for being upset.  

Post # 194
1113 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

Tested this AM and got a BFN. I’m about 10 DPO so a tad early but I didn’t even get a squinter so I think I’m out for this month.

BeepBopB00p :   redroses76 :  Totally with you ladies. I’m so salty with the world and all the easily-pregnant ladies right now. Literally not one female blood relative of mine has taken more then 3 months to get pregnant once “trying” (all do no more then NTNP). Most got pregnant accidentally WHILE ON BIRTH CONTROL. And I’m over here 8 months into trying with a MMC on the books and no BFP in sight. Opened up instagram after getting my BFN – first pic is a baby bump close up with a family friend announcing their second pregnancy. 

I know doctors typically won’t do much until after a year  of actively trying, but I have my annual appointment in a couple weeks and I’m going to insist they do a work up. I don’t want to lose any more time in case something isn’t right and it’s hard not to assume something isn’t right given how wildly different my experience is so far to every single blood relative of mine. 

Post # 195
769 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Argh I’m 15dpo and BFN 🙁 NO AF either. I’ll test again tomorrow but I’m probably out 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors