February 2019 POAS

posted 9 months ago in TTC
Post # 211
396 posts
Helper bee

jz0909 :  I was getting discouraged at month 5 too! You just dont go into trying thinking it will take even that long! Hope you get your BFP soon 🙂

Does anyone else begin to feel hopeless? I feel like I’ve almost been more lax the last month or 2.  I feel like it isn’t going to happen and I would be shocked if we do get a BFP. In the beginning I was temping, OPKs, etc. Now we just time based on apps and my CM because I just don’t have it in me to stress myself out more just to be heartbroken again. Then I worry that I may be hurting our chances, even though we are still BD around the same time. I just feel like each month I feel less excited and less like it will happen 🙁

Post # 212
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

BeepBopB00p :  this yes! I feel like it’s never going to happen so there’s no point in stressing about something that won’t happen..so ya we did it, ya our timing was the best yet, but like I don’t even want to POAS because I’m tired of seeing BFN.. I’m almost in the mind set like “ok is my period here yet?” 

Post # 213
263 posts
Helper bee

BeepBopB00p :   mysterygal101 :  I just wanted to tell you ladies there is hope, we were trying for 14!!!! On our 14th we got our BFP and the same week the fertility clinic called to finally schedule our appointment. Just wanted to say keep your chins up! You got this! 

Post # 214
790 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Ladies! I don’t know what the heck my body is doing….still BFN and no sign of AF. This is the longest my cycle has ever been. 

Post # 215
6442 posts
Bee Keeper

sankwa :  I got a bfp 1/31 but worried it won’t be legit until I see the baby and a heartbeat this 18th. 

Post # 218
1851 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

pinkcorsage :  congratulations! I know how you feel.

Post # 219
426 posts
Helper bee

BFN today.   I am so dissapointed as I had a squinter on a wondfo yesterday morning and like a fool got all excited and went out and bought a Clear Blue digital. Took it this morning while getting all excited about telling my husband for vday and what do you know, a big fat negative.  Sigh…

Congrats pinkcorsage!

Post # 220
654 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

financegal87 :  Did you take another test other than the digital today?  I think digitals require a lot of HCG.  It may just be to early for a digital.  

Post # 221
426 posts
Helper bee

Dfitzy :  nope, just took the clear blue digital this morning when I woke up.  

Post # 222
6442 posts
Bee Keeper

financegal87 :  when is your period due?  In two of my pregnancies I didn’t get a positive until day of, and another one was well after I was due.  And in this one and the previous one before I msicarried it was several days before my period.

Post # 223
426 posts
Helper bee

pinkcorsage :  I just got a positive opk so I was way off!  Have to roll over to March. The cp extended my cycle to 42 days and I was hoping this round it would go back to normal but apparently not! 

Post # 225
1256 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

So AF is due today but no sign yet. Usually I get spotting the afternoon before. Could be a case of a late arrival as I don’t have 100% confidence in my cycles since my MC back in September.

If still no sign tomorrow AM I’ll POAS.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors