February 2019 POAS

posted 8 months ago in TTC
Post # 241
579 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Argh, this has been a confusing month. Had a solid-smiley OPK last Sunday but no temp spike following, so retested on Tuesday and got another solid smiley. Then I lost my thermometer traveling and missed a day temping. OPK was negative on Thursday but still haven’t had a temp rise, although it’s difficult to tell with the change in thermometers. Any chance I just didn’t O this month?

Post # 242
329 posts
Helper bee

I’m out πŸ™ AF has arrived

Post # 243
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2018

BeepBopB00p :  ahh I’m sorry to hear that 😞

I think im out too, had massive temp drop below coverline this morning, AF due tomorrow or Weds. 

Its always crappy but I’m really struggling with the disappointment today…had what I thought was a super squinter last night/this morning but must’ve been evap. Had baby dream last night too. Why is this process just so cruel and difficult?! I’m not a mean person but I’m internally hating on all the people who literally trip and fall pregnant without so much as thinking about OPKs and temping and SMEP 😑😑

Post # 244
1870 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

BeepBopB00p :  nooo I’m sorry to read that πŸ™

onion2803 :  ugh sorry that you’re probably out. It’s not an easy time.

Post # 246
1221 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

3 days overdue on AF but tested this morning and still BFN. So I guess my cycle is just being screwy this month? Still getting random cramping and pinching everyday so no idea what’s going on with my body.

Post # 247
1870 posts
Buzzing bee

TravelingBride31 :  sorry i forget,  are you charting or could you have Od late?

Post # 248
982 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

BeepBopB00p :   onion2803 :  Sorry bees πŸ™ 

kooshball5 :  It’s possible though I think if you keep going with OPKs you might see your body gear up for O again and actually do it. I’ve had some off cycles with temping because of traveling too though so it’s also possible you did already. FX you get a temp rise soon! 

Post # 249
1221 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

sensoda :  not charting so very easily could be a late O causing late AF. 

I’m picking up more tests and will continue to test every other day or so until either a BFP or AF happens – trying to remember patience is a virtue 😣

Post # 250
982 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

AFM, 3 DPO today. I’m relieved to have ovulated right on schedule after last month was almost a week late. I’m already itching to test… it’s going to be a long week! 

Post # 251
654 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

BFN for me this morning. Just waiting on beta results to confirm. I’m not sure if I’ll be POAS in March, depends on how soon we can do another transfer. 

Post # 252
247 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2016 - City, State

sankwa :  Ovulation still not coming… I think I’m going to rollover!

Post # 254
196 posts
Blushing bee

Oh no! Hope he’s ok sankwa :  

Post # 255
710 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Backyard

Ok I’m like 4 pages behind but wanted to reply anyways:

SeaOfLove :  livster :  thank you ladies for your comments and support! It is really nice to have a place to vent frustrations, I truly never knew how hard this process would be and it’s nice to hear things “from the other side.” 

BeepBopB00p :  Yes, I did this two months ago, didn’t temp or do opk’s, because I thought maybe if I don’t think about it it’ll happen, and we only BD’d once, and of course were unsuccessful. The only good part to thinking it’ll never happen is that I’m less anxious this TWW because I feel like my chances are so slim. ETA: sorry to hear about AF…I feel your pain! 

mrswannabemomma :  I love this! Thank you so much for giving me hope! And congratulations! πŸ™‚

Dfitzy :  sorry to hear, bee. πŸ™

jz0909 :  I’m at 4dpo over here. But going to roll call in March because my LP is like 15 days long and I don’t want to test until AF is due and/or late. TWW buddies, we got this!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors