February 2019 POAS

posted 8 months ago in TTC
Post # 257
101 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

so I’m 10dpo and trying hard not to test…I’m tired of wasting tests so I’m just gonna try and wait to see if AF shows up (hopefully she doesn’t)..I don’t know why but I feel so deflated this month..

Post # 258
579 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

jz0909 :  Thanks, that’s helpful!  OPK still negative today and my temp is up a tiny smidge on my original thermometer (left it at my MIL’s who got it back to me), so…who knows, really.  Guess I’ll just wait and see what happens in the next couple weeks.  This is all such an absurd process!

Post # 259
262 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Tested this morning at either 9 or 10 dpo (using opks not temping) and BFN. I was hopeful that I’d know either way today because I got a BfP on 10 dpo with my son but no such luck. 

Post # 260
142 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2017

I think my body is trolling me. Took a test on Sunday at 12 dpo and BFN. Monday morning had a big temp dip (but still above cover line) went to the restroom and it appeared that AF was here put in a tampon bummed and went on with my day. Later there was barely anything so decided to wear a panty liner instead and there’s been nothing. Temp today is still hovering above coverline and AF is still playing hiding go seek. I’m not that hopefull since my temp is dropping but if AF doesn’t come by tomorrow I’ll take another test. 

Post # 261
101 posts
Blushing bee

Guys I’m confused. I took a test today at 11dpo and got half a line and then the rest of the line is really faint. I currently have some light spotting only when I wipe.. trying not to get my hopes up! Does anyone else see it? 

Post # 262
1213 posts
Bumble bee

mysterygal101 :  I see the partial line but that is definitely also a faulty test. Try another test, if you get the same partial line then you have a faulty batch and I’d recommend getting another set of tests entirely (maybe a FRER).  Fingers crossed for you!

Post # 263
1221 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

Still no AF, still slight cramping, forgot to bring a test on my work trip so will POAS Fri AM once I’m home.

Now 5 days late.  Don’t really know what to think. I don’t feel pregnant so am more frustrated that my cycle is screwy then hopeful.

Post # 264
101 posts
Blushing bee

livster : ya I’ll definitely test in the morning. In person you do see a full line just bizarre that half is darker than the rest. Husband even saw the line once I explained to him what that line even meant haha trying not to get my hopes up   

Post # 265
101 posts
Blushing bee

TravelingBride31 :  aww that’s so frustrating. Hopefully you either get a BFP or AF shows up so you can move onto the next cycle

Post # 266
1213 posts
Bumble bee

mysterygal101 :  If you can do a 3-4 hour hold today and avoid drinking too much, maybe you can test again today, just so you can figure out if it is an issue with that particular test or the entire batch (and run out to get a different set of tests for tomorrow morning).  That said,  let me be clear that I am not encouraging obsessive POASing hahah

Post # 267
101 posts
Blushing bee

livster : well it’s alrwady 7pm here so I’ll be in bed in 2 hours lol (I get up at 5am). I doubt it’s a faulty batch though because I’ve POAS from the same batch the past 3 months and never got more than the control line. So I’ll hold out until morning and test with one of these. If I get another weird or faint line than I’ll run out and by an frer but they’re expensive so I rather use a cheapie for now hahah 

Post # 268
42 posts
Newbee

I’m out for this month unfortunately. 

Post # 269
101 posts
Blushing bee

So I took another test this morning. I think I’m pregnant but I can’t believe it so I’m gonna go buy a frer today and test with that! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors