February 2019 POAS

posted 9 months ago in TTC
Post # 286
42 posts
Newbee

OMG!! I was 1000% sure I was out. I woke up with period like cramps at like 2am Tuesday morning and then had a drop or two of spotting on Wednesday (the day AF was due). I also had a negative wondfo. I woke up this morning and the initial spotting still hadn’t turned into AF so I took a FRER and got a BFP!! I’m sooo mindblown right now. I actually had the thought that I was wasting a FRER this morning because of my lack of willpower lol 

Post # 288
6372 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

mysterygal101 :  Oh no… I’m so sorry, dear… Take a few days to yourself.  Thinking of you <3

Post # 291
1851 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

travelbee2017 :  congrats! I had all sorts of cramps and gurgling on in my stomach starting just before af was due. It lasted at least a week. It’s calmed down know though! 

Post # 292
1851 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

mrsmurphytobee :  that’s definitely positive! Congrats! 

Post # 295
1220 posts
Bumble bee

Well, after a rollercoaster of a few days, I can finally confirm that I am out after a chemical pregnancy 🙁  I got a positive last week but started spotting and then bleeding a few days later: my last test yesterday morning was negative so that is conclusive.

It’s been a hard few days but I found dealing with the uncertainty was the hardest part, so even though I’m very sad it has ended this way, I’m relieved to be out of this limbo state.

Good luck to those of you still waiting to POAS, happy and health 9 months to everyone who got a positive and I’ll see the rollovers on future boards!

Post # 297
6372 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

livster :  I’m so sorry, dear 🙁  I hope your next cycle you get your sticky bean <3 

Post # 298
583 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Rolling over :-/  Not too surprised this month, and looks like I’ve got lots of company here.

Post # 299
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

livster :  oh no not you too! I’m so sorry this happened.  I’m dealing with the same thing, so if you need to vent, I’m here for you!  Fingers crossed we’ll get our sticky bean soon!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors