posted 9 months ago in TTC
Post # 46
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2018

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 30/30

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 1 (BOOOOOO!!!)

Ovulation Date: 4th Feb…ish

POAS Date: 18th Feb and not a day before I swear!

Usual Cycle Length: 31-36

Cycles Trying: #6 but mostly ntnp 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): charting, temping and SMEP

Trying anything new this month? temping, plently of zinc and folic acid, decaf coffee and tea

Link to your chart if charting:

For fun: Do you and your partner do anything special for Valentines day? Love Valentines…husband always panic buys from Elemis ๐Ÿ’• 

Post # 47
1513 posts
Bumble bee

Got my positive OPK yesterday!! Soooo relieved and happy about it since I wasn’t sure how quickly my cycle would bounce back after my MC in December. Sooo thankful it was nice and quick ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 50
426 posts
Helper bee

hopfenn :  great news! I’m eagerly waiting for my positive opk post cp.  

Post # 53
414 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: Canada

MrsHawkeye :  That’s right.  The test line needs to be just as dark or darker than the control line in order to be positive.  Once it’s positive, you’re ovulating at some point in the next 12-48ish hours.  When you see the lines starting to progress darker and darker each time, you may need to test twice per day to make sure you get the positive; otherwise it sometimes comes and goes very quickly.  And then other times you have a positive for a couple days in a row lol.  Just try to BD several times in the days leading up to the positive and once you get your positive.  Once the OPK goes lighter, it’s generally too late.   After a couple months of tracking, you’ll know approximately when you ovulate each month so you don’t need to test for a bunch of days (I’m always between CD11-14, so I start testing by CD9).

Post # 53
263 posts
Helper bee

sankwa :  

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 32/36

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD15

Ovulation Date: Jan 23rd

POAS Date: Feb 6th

Usual Cycle Length: 30ish

Cycles Trying: This is the 14th

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD timing, charting, prenatals, coq10, yu lin zhu, acupuncture, yoga, loosing weight. 

Trying anything new this month? Nope

Link to your chart if charting: NA

For fun: Do you and your partner do anything special for Valentines day? Not specifically for Valentines but we are planning a getaway to the mountains, and to a nordic spa for the end of february, including a fine dining dinner. I’m sure we will call it our valentine’s day weekend. 

Post # 54
399 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hi ladies! 

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 32/33

Baby #: 3

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD15

Ovulation Date: Not sure… usually around CD13/14, but I think I may have ovulated a bit early this month? 

POAS Date: Feb 4

Usual Cycle Length: 27-29 days

Cycles Trying: 4th

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): OPKS, lots of BD, prenatals

Trying anything new this month? Nope

For fun: Do you and your partner do anything special for Valentines day? Nope, we never really celebrate it much. My husband usually gets me & our 4.5 yo daughter some flowers. She loves it. But that’s about the extent of it.

Post # 55
550 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 28/28

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: Day 1!

IVF transfer Date: February 11 

POAS Date: February 23

Usual Cycle Length: 28 days

Cycles Trying: We are doing IVF this time for genetic testing and this is our first IVF cycle!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Prenatals, COQ10, CBD oil (and then all of the transfer drugs of course)

Trying anything new this month? IVF transfer #1!

For fun: Do you and your partner do anything special for Valentines day? Yeah I love any excuse to celebrate so I have booked us in for a really fancy dinner haha

Post # 56
1851 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

sankwa :  I’m sorry that’s been your experience too, especially after 4 years. Are there other expats around who might be easier to get to know?

Hello to everyone who has joined!

Post # 57
720 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Backyard

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 31/37

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 4 DPO

Ovulation Date: 1/17

POAS Date: 2/2 (going to try to wait until 16dpo!)

Usual Cycle Length: 27-31 days

Cycles Trying: 8

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): We hit O, O-1, O-3 this month which is our best timing yet!

Trying anything new this month? First time we’ve ever BD’d more than twice during FW. 

Link to your chart if charting: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/redroses76

For fun: Do you and your partner do anything special for Valentines day? We usually go to dinner somewhere nice, and he usually gets me flowers + chocolates. I’m working this year which means it’ll be a late dinner, but I have the next day off so at least we can stay up late together!

Post # 59
1256 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 31/32

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 5

Ovulation Date: 1/31

POAS Date: 1/11

Usual Cycle Length: 28 days

Cycles Trying: 4 post-MC, this is our 7 month trying

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Folic acid; If it doesn’t happen this cycle then I’m going to get more aggressive about the plan

Trying anything new this month? We typically start BDing every other day 3-4 days before O but this month will start earlier in case I’m a bit off in my O dates (since I’m not temping).

For fun: Do you and your partner do anything special for Valentines day? We don’t celebrate Valentines Day – not really our type of holiday. We are hoping to do something fun for the President’s Day long weekend but TBD what the plan is!

Post # 60
396 posts
Helper bee

Your age/partner’s age: 27/34

Current Cycle Day/DPO: Guessing CD1. Started spotting this morning so AF is due anytime now.

Ovulation Date: February 6th-ish, but who knows.

POAS Date: TBD

Usual Cycle Length: 24-34 days?? I used to be super regular but my cycles have been all over the place since TTC.

Cycles Trying: This will be cycle #8 ๐Ÿ™

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Prenatals, I think I’m going to start charting temp again. I stopped to try to take a more “lax” approach for a few months, but thinking of starting again. Also do OPKs and BD at least EOD during fertile week.

Trying anything new this month? Going to make an appt with a new OB (we recently moved).  My cycles were very regular prior to starting to TTC, but have been all over the place since we began trying. My cycles have varied, my luteal phase has varied, the day I’m ovulating varies.  This past cycle I had spotting in the middle of my cycle (nowhere near ovulation or implantation times) and cramping before getting AF which I have never had. Bees, I’m just so drained and frustrated.  I also had a faint positive on a test, which was likely an evap because I didn’t notice it until a few hours later (not sure if it came up pretty soon but I missed it or took 3 hours). But it was pink and didn’t look like an evap line from online, so part of me wonders if this is a CP. Ugh.

For fun: Do you and your partner do anything special for Valentines day? Probably just a nice dinner ๐Ÿ™‚

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors