February 2019 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 91
1956 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
MrsHawkeye :  Not gonna lie, I’ve started testing already hahah. DH is very gung-ho about me using cheapies nice and early, and he enabled me by not stopping me from buying a 60-pack so now it’s all too easy to justify early testing. BFNs so far, but I’m only 10dpo today so it IS really early hahah.

Fingers crossed for everyone that February is the month!!

Post # 92
1822 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

View original reply
sankwa :  oh no that doesn’t sound fun! get well soon!

View original reply
pivot :  
View original reply
jz0909 :  boo!

Post # 93
141 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2017

View original reply
sensoda :  Thanks! My appt. went well. The doctor took her time and listened to everything and asked a bunch of questions and ended up scheduling me for an HSG the next day. Happy to report that my one remaining tube is clear! I feel like a weight has been lifted since that was something I’ve been worried about since the beginning.

Post # 94
1956 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
emapples :  That’s fantastic news!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Congrats!

Post # 95
614 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

OMG, I got my first BFP!

My period should’ve arrived on the 28th/29th, so I decided to test even though I didn’t think it was possible (periods are regular until they aren’t after all and I had I tested at 10dpo with not even a squinter). No symptoms yet other than the missed period but the line looks very dark at 15dpo so I’m cautiously happy. Thanks for the support ladies.

Post # 96
967 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
sankwa :  Thanks! Sorry about the yeast infection that sounds like such a pain! 

Post # 97
967 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
marbelles :  That’s a beautiful line! Congrats!!

Post # 98
1956 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
marbelles :  Yaaay congrats!! I’m 10dpo today with a BFN, so you give me hope ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 99
614 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
jz0909 :  thanks!! Best of luck this cycle

View original reply
hopfenn :  it’s crazy but yes, tested at 10dpo and nada. So it turns out you’re not out until you’re out ๐Ÿ™‚ good luck

Post # 101
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

View original reply
marbelles :  what fantastic news on the first of the month! Congratulations! ๐Ÿ˜

Post # 102
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

This is my chart so far this month. I know the temp has to be sustained for 3 days, so would you think this isn’t ovulation as it dropped this morning slightly? OPK yesterday afternoon was negative and I haven’t tested today, but as it’s my first full month temping I’m intrigued whether this is a sign of ovulation coming earlier than expected? (It is predicted for 03 Feb)

Post # 103
1956 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
marbelles :  Thanks!! Congrats to you again, that’s a beautiful test line ๐Ÿ˜€ 

Post # 104
87 posts
Worker bee

I’m out frown 

Good luck to everyone else for the rest of the month!! 

Post # 105
1284 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2022 - Maui

Good luck everyone!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors