February 2020 Babies

posted 2 weeks ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee

Thank you for starting this, and congratulations!!

How old are you and DH? 30/31

How far along are you? 4 weeks

Estimated Due Date? 2/13/20

What baby # is this? first!

How many cycles trying? 

When did you get your BFP? yesterday, 6/5

Who have you told? my husband, my younger sister and one of my coworkers.

When do you plan to tell other people? we plan to tell family and our best friends after our first doctor’s appointment and everybody else once I start showing!

How did you tell your partner? on the phone! we live apart during the week, but I couldn’t wait until the weekend

Any symptoms? standard PMS symptoms for me — mood swings, fatigue and bigger boobs — and implantation bleeding! I also feel a little nauseous, but that may just be nerves.

What are you most excited about? I don’t know to be honest! I’m just so excited. and anxious. and even panicky sometimes. I can’t wait to be a mom. Also trying not to get my hopes up too much because it’s still early.

When is your first appointment? at the end of June.

When are you planning on finding out the sex?  at birth.

Post # 5
1246 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: City, State

How old are you and DH? 30/33

How far along are you?  5w4d

Estimated Due Date? 2/3/20

What baby # is this? #3

How many cycles trying?  NONE!  I had an IUD!!! 

When did you get your BFP?  Two nights ago (5w2d)

Who have you told? I called my SIL 3 times in a row immediately (she’s an OB in the office I go to and I was freaking out).  Then my husband and best friend.

When do you plan to tell other people? Might tell our parents this weekend or next week?  Siblings and close friends after our next ultrasound.

How did you tell your partner? I was waiting at the door as the garage door opened with a deer in headlights look and a postive test in hand.

Any symptoms?  A bit nausous.  I had been going to bed early the past several days and have two pimples (which never happens), but I didn’t put any of that together til the pos test.

What are you most excited about? I’m mostly just in shock and terrified now.  Terrified I’ll lose this pregnancy (higher risk for the next several days due to removal of IUD).  Terrified about how we will handle a 3.5 year old, almost 2 year old and newborn.  We’d been stressing over the decision to have a third in a year or two, so I guess I’m excited that decision has been made lol.  And of course I love baby snuggles.  🙂 

When is your first appointment? Went yesterday to rule out ectopic pregnancy and take out IUD.  Will go for another ultrasound on 6/18.

When are you planning on finding out the sex?  Not sure– we didn’t find out for either of our boys, but I’m leaning towards finding out this time.  We will hvae the genetic testing either way.

80121450-D836-4801-975B-ACB22C1739F4

Post # 5
1246 posts
Bumble bee

Sorry my pic is so huge… everytime I resized it the whole post deleted.  

natbrown0703 :  Glad there’s another 3rd timer around!  How old are your other kids?  I assume you are in other weddingbee groups– did they move to facebook once more people joined?  That’s how my last two went, which makes it easier.

caco0626 :  Congrats!  I feel you with the nausea.. I can’t tell if I’m nervous, hungry or actually nausous. lol

Post # 6
518 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

RedWine13 :  Hey! I thought I recognized your name (and your crazy story) from our fb group from our 2016 babies haha. I am hoping to be in a March 2020 babies board one month after you! 

Post # 7
1246 posts
Bumble bee

MissKristi :  I didn’t realize you started trying!  You are doing IVF, right?  I hope it’s going well and that you end up in the March 2020 group!!

Post # 8
120 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Roll Call!

How old are you and DH? I’m 30/he is 38

How far along are you? 5 weeks 

Estimated Due Date? According to my ovulation date, I am due feb 7. But this can’t be confirmed until an ultrasound. I went off the pill and got pregnant 3 weeks later.. my last “period” was April 28 (I think). I had sex May 18 so I think that’s when I got pregnant. Never thought it would happen this way! 😂

What baby # is this? 2 

How many cycles trying? 0

When did you get your BFP? May 28/clearly on May 29. 

Who have you told? My parents and sister. A couple friends but not many. We tell his family this weekend. 

When do you plan to tell other people? Probably closer to 12 weeks. 

How did you tell your partner? I held the test and said so… I’m pregnant. Lol. 

Any symptoms? Not as many as I thought. Heartburn, kind of tired, but I generally feel good. I felt way crappier with my first baby. 

What are you most excited about? Seeing my daughters reaction! 

When is your first appointment? I go to the doctor to “confirm” it on June 11. 

When are you planning on finding out the sex? At the 20 week ultrasound. I didn’t find out with my daughter so this time we want to find out! 

Post # 10
37 posts
Newbee

Yay I’ve been waiting for this thread! 

How old are you and DH? 26 next month/28

How far along are you? 5w2d

Estimated Due Date? Feb. 6

What baby # is this? 1st!

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? 8 DPO

Who have you told? My husband, my two friends (they stayed over that weekend I found out and no way I could hide not drinking!), and my husband told two friends 

When do you plan to tell other people? Our family in the next few weeks, others after the 8 week ultrasound. No social media announcement or anything like that 

How did you tell your partner? He was on a guys trip so I had to call him and tell him! I sent him a cute picture with some items I had bought beforehand 

Any symptoms? Very sore boobs since I found out, had some pinching but that is mostly gone. I think my morning sickness has started.

What are you most excited about? Everything! 

When is your first appointment? July 1

When are you planning on finding out the sex? At birth 🙂

Post # 12
120 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

natbrown0703 :  Lol!! I wouldn’t be surprised if they were!!! 

Post # 13
396 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

How old are you and DH? 31 and 33

How far along are you? 6w2d

Estimated Due Date? Feb. 1

What baby # is this? 2nd

How many cycles trying? 9

When did you get your BFP? 9 DPO

Who have you told? My husband, a few close friends 

When do you plan to tell other people? Telling our family at my son’s 2nd birthday next Saturday!(7 weeks)

How did you tell your partner? I’ve been doing fertility treatments and we conceived after my first iui after a laparoscopy. We’ve had 2 losses before so I just casually mentioned I had a very faint positive. *shrug*.  

Any symptoms? Waves of nausea. Tired. Peeing at night a lot. 

What are you most excited about? Name picking!

When is your first appointment? Already had it! Had an ultrasound at 5w3d. Didn’t see much but a small yolk sac in a gestational sac. My next us is next Tuesday.

When are you planning on finding out the sex? At anatomy scan!

Post # 14
298 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

How old are you and DH? 34/42

How far along are you? 4 weeks even

Estimated Due Date? 2/16/20

What baby # is this? 3!

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? Today  not sure I believe it yet, lol  

Who have you told? Darling Husband, BFF, mama group from my last kiddo

When do you plan to tell other people? My parents are coming to stay with us for 5 weeks later this month… probably then 

How did you tell your partner? “Prelimarily it’s negative! But it’s only been a minute. Wait. Wait. Look at that…”

Any symptoms? T-I-R-E-D  

What are you most excited about? My boys with a new squish

When is your first appointment? I don’t even have it that together yet

When are you planning on finding out the sex? Birth

Hi other third time mamas!! I honestly didn’t expect to find any!

Post # 15
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2018

How old are you and DH? 29/33

How far along are you? 5w2d

Estimated Due Date? Feb 7

What baby # is this? 1st!!

How many cycles trying? 2 

When did you get your BFP? 8DPO

Who have you told? Husband, some close friends and family

When do you plan to tell other people? After 12 weeks

How did you tell your partner? Passed him the test and waited for him to figure it out lol

Any symptoms? Just feeling “off”, headaches, boobs hurt 

What are you most excited about? Everything!

When is your first appointment? Not until early July

When are you planning on finding out the sex? ASAP

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors