February 2020 Babies

posted 4 months ago in Pregnancy
Post # 47
385 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

How old are you and DH? 34/38

How far along are you? 5wks 2 days

Estimated Due Date? Feb 25, 2020 according to online calculator, will get a more accurate one from doctor at u/s

What baby # is this? #1 for me, #3 for Darling Husband

How many cycles trying? About 18 months; this pregnancy is the result of an IVF cycle with fresh Day 5 transfer on 6/9

When did you get your BFP? 6dp5dt I got my first positive, have had two betas since then

Who have you told? Darling Husband and our family and friends who knew we were going through IVF. We were pretty open about it, so they knew when our  beta day was.

When do you plan to tell other people? We will wait to tell my stepsons until at least we have a strong heartbeat, but may wait until I’m released from the OB.

How did you tell your partner? Like one of the other IVF Mommas said, Darling Husband was there and saw the embryo go in, so it wasn’t really a surprise. 

Any symptoms? Not really… I’ve had sore boobs, but I’ve had those for over a month since I started this IVF cycle. I’m on progesterone injections, so it causes a lot of “symptoms” like the boobs and mild cramping and bloating, etc.

What are you most excited about? Just to finally be pregnant!!

When is your first appointment? I’ve had two beta tests already; 11dp5dt was 330 and 15dp5dt was 2000, so I feel good about that. Ultrasound scheduled for 7/8 to see if everyone looks good with the little Bubble and we should be able to hear a heartbeat by then if all is going well.

When are you planning on finding out the sex? I actually already know the sex. We did PGS testing of our embryos, so we know that this one is chromosmally normal and is a girl!

Post # 48
4243 posts
Honey bee

Hi everyone! I’m about 5 weeks pregnant, due at the end of February (hoping for a Feb 29 baby, haha!). We had a bit of a scare last weekend with some bleeding, so I’ve been hesitant to really join in here, but things seem to be fine and going better so I thought I would say hi 🙂 I will probably ask to join the FB group but again, maybe in a few more weeks when I’m more settled into this pregnancy. 

Post # 49
185 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

How old are you and DH? 33 and 35

How far along are you? 5/6 weeks

Estimated Due Date? 22/02/2020

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? 1 

When did you get your BFP? Today! 28/06/19

Who have you told? Just my OH 

When do you plan to tell other people? After the 12 week scan 

How did you tell your partner? We are having a fun surprise weekend for his bday which was last weekend and told him to shut his eyes and put the test in his hands telling him the surprises start today!

Any symptoms? A little tired, a little cranky 

What are you most excited about? Finding out what sex the baby will be

When is your first appointment? I need to call the drs Monday morning 

When are you planning on finding out the sex? At birth 

Post # 50
576 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

I’m going to roll call here too because my due date is now officially Feb 1!

Roll Call!

How old are you and DH? 31/38

How far along are you? 9w3d 

Estimated Due Date? Feb 1

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP?  5/20 (10 dpo)

Who have you told? my husband and of course doctors

When do you plan to tell other people? Maybe in a few weeks. I have another appointment on the 16th

How did you tell your partner? I wrote a card and placed it, the test, and a cute onesie on his side of the bed. then, waited for him to find it.

Any symptoms? fatigue, nausea

What are you most excited about? So much!

When is your first appointment? already happened

When are you planning on finding out the sex? probably during the anatomy scan if possible

Post # 51
185 posts
Blushing bee

piper628 :  congratulations!

Post # 52
284 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Congratulations everyone!! I am cautiously joining due to history of miscarriage…

How old are you and DH? 38

How far along are you? 6wks 5 days

Estimated Due Date? 2-26

What baby # is this? Four

How many cycles trying? One

When did you get your BFP? 10 DPO 

Who have you told? Hubby and best friend 

When do you plan to tell other people? Probably around 20 weeks

How did you tell your partner? Yelled from the bathroom “toldya!” 

Any symptoms? Tired but queasiness kicked in 

What are you most excited about? Everything!! 

When is your first appointment? July 16

When are you planning on finding out the sex? Through the genetic testing they offer around 13 weeks

Post # 53
1569 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2018 - Location

Is anyone still active here or did you all move to facebook? Would love to continue chatting anonymously…

Post # 54
185 posts
Blushing bee

jayrock :  I was thinking the same 

Post # 56
1569 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2018 - Location

natbrown0703 :  I don’t use facebook unfortunately 🙁

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors