February 2020 POAS

posted 1 month ago in TTC
Post # 512
133 posts
Blushing bee

nightowl :  Hi bee. I just hope it stays positive and darkens up even more over the next couple of days!! 😀 As soon as I can score a positive on a digital I’ll call up my doc and make my appointments… 

How many days do you think I should still wait before I use a CBD with weeks indicator? Do you think tomorrow would be too soon and would still return a negative? I can’t deal with that again so don’t want to use it until I’m confident it’ll read “pregnant” 🙂

Post # 514
415 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2017 - City, State

omgttc :  Those are both definitely pink and require no squinting! It seems quite unlikely to get false positives on two different brands.. so congratulations, it looks like you’re pregnant!  I hope those lines darken up nicely, and that this is a healthy pregnancy for you. FX!

Post # 515
415 posts
Helper bee

omgttc :  I’m not sure how soon it’ll be until you test positive on a CB.. what is the sensitivity on those two positives you posted?  FWIW, I would also consider calling sooner in case you want to get betas checked. For me it would give peace of mind to know that things are doubling appropriately.. but different things work for different people.

Post # 516
133 posts
Blushing bee

nightowl :  LMP was exactly 4 weeks ago today, so if I’m pregnant I’m only 4 weeks along… 

stellate23 :  These two positives are 25miu/ml sensitivity… we don’t get any more sensitive in my country, haha! I’m just scared to go in for betas because last time I did that they came back with bad news, and what if they think I’m stupid and unable to read a pregnancy test because they come back with bad news again, I don’t know… I know it’s stupid… that’s kind of why I want the digital in hand before I go to the doc… I don’t want them to be able to tell me I’m misreading the signs… Is that really pathetic? 

Post # 517
133 posts
Blushing bee

stellate23 :   nightowl :  I pulled the trigger and asked my gynae to order bloods to confirm – I should receive the order via email and then be able to go get them drawn sometime this weekend… fingers crossed. 

Post # 518
415 posts
Helper bee

omgttc :  I feel you on the lack of sensitive tests; I live in Belgium and it’s literally impossible to find any sensitive tests in store (except for those CB week indicators, which are not cheap)!  And I’m so glad to hear that you pulled the trigger on those betas. You’re not misreading any signs; those tests are positive! Comparing betas to check progression will be soooo much more precise than trying to compare at-home urine tests and second guess darkness and dilution, etc.  Sending good thoughts your way!

Post # 519
133 posts
Blushing bee

stellate23 :  thanks bee! I’ll definitely let you all know how it goes! Still waiting for that email, hopefully it comes today still and I don’t have to wait until Monday but I don’t know how to describe it… I’m peaceful about this. Last cycle I was a wreck and this cycle I’m just… calm. 

Post # 520
133 posts
Blushing bee

stellate23 :   nightowl :  I just had my blood drawn and now I have to wait… probably till Monday. Hopefully note. 

Post # 521
2928 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Those are definitely positive bee! 🙂 different tests and brands can definitely have different dye contents which is why they might look slightly different from each other. But those are for sure both positive!! Fingers crossed so hard for good results from your blood draw. omgttc :  

Post # 522
7008 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

omgttc :  That looks pretty damn positive!  Tbh, I hate testing with FMU. Mine was always diluted.  I found I had the most consistent tests when I tested right after work every day.

Can you get your hands on an FRER?

Post # 523
7008 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

omgttc :  I just saw that you don’t have FRERs in your country and you drew for a blood test.  FX!!!

Post # 524
923 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2019

omgttc :  No squinting for these two! I was so excited to see on my phone when I woke up this morning! 

Post # 525
559 posts
Busy bee

omgttc :  not at all! All those fears are valid and normal. When I called Kaiser, they didn’t confirm. I said I had two lines, and that was it. I scheduled my first appointment when I was 9 wks and had the phone consultation. They didn’t confirm or anything. So, I’m doubtful your doctors would say/think anything like that. I’d explain you had a CP last month and want to make sure your numbers are doubling and whatnot. The first trimester was a lot of worry for me bc I didn’t have any symptoms or nausea plus Google is not a friend! 🤣 ((hugs)) wow those are sensitive tests!! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors