February 2020 POAS

posted 1 month ago in TTC
Post # 526
112 posts
Blushing bee

10/11 DPO V-Day BFP! Soo hoping the progesterone makes this one stick, but overall I’m so happy to have broken the neg, CP, neg, CP, neg, CP, neg, CP pattern ! Makes it much easier to be hopeful this time! Send me sticky vibes ladies I need them!

Post # 527
234 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2017 - Florida

Super positive!! Congrats! Just saw you’re getting bloodwork done, so smart. Hopefully that puts your mind at ease. omgttc :  

Post # 529
133 posts
Blushing bee

nightowl :   smashleykat :   frenchtoastvegan :   SeaOfLove :   sapphire27 :   stellate23 :  

southernbellewindycity :  Thank you all for your eyes bees, and for your best wishes. I had my blood drawn this afternoon but they haven’t called with the results and it’s after business hours now so I likely won’t have numbers till Monday. 

I’ll inevitably POAS again tomorrow and Sunday morning with FMU just to stay my anxiety until I hear back. I really want this to work out, I’m nervous. 

Post # 530
98 posts
Worker bee

Can I have a self pity party vent? I don’t know bees, I’m a little frustrated. Debating whether or not to even show the 3 tests taken so far. This is my first cycle trying… I know many of you have been at this for more time and have learned some of the ropes, and I guess it’s a learning curve for me. I’ve only taken 2 other pregnancy tests in my lifetime before this, and both times my period was just late because of sickness. This is the first time actively trying and all the factors affecting things blows my mind. I always thought, you take the pregnancy test and it will be positive or negative, and that was that. I knew there were sometimes faulty tests as with any device, but I guess always thought those were extremely rare.

Basically, took FRER on CD 22, very faint positive. But then learned all about the issues with FRER false positives. Researched for hourssss and my test seemed to match a lot of people’s pictures of a pink indent/evap whatever it may be. Also, I had a UTI last week and THEN learned that can also affect the results of a pregnancy test if you have any amount of protein or blood in your urine… like are you kidding me?! So finding that out EXTRA frustrated me. I took my other FRER today and a Clear blue rapid (CD 25), and both also appear positive but I feel like I can trust nothing. None have been squinters, and the second FRER appears slightly darker and the Clear Blue is also fairly visibly, but from what I gather that still doesn’t necessarily mean to the contrary of my researching. So i guess I just have to wait until my period does or does not come, and with my somewhat varying cycles that could be as late as Tuesday which seems like ions away 🙁

Honestly on CD 22 I was somewhat excited, but cautious. But now knowing with the UTI factor I am feeling quite cynical. I tell myself things like what are the chances I’d get pregnant the first cycle trying anyway? That’s fairly absurd. And if it turns out I do get my period, how in the world can I ever trust another pregnancy test ever again?! I’m not too keen on my running to my doctor every time until I feel there is a real chance (missed period). Just between this and the ibuprofren debacle earlier in the thread I’m pretty drained.

Ok, sorry for all the negativity lol I have the day off so I have time to sit here and stew in my frustration and glare at my pregnancy tests I took. I really respect all you ladies who have been at this longer than me, it ain’t easy!! I hope all your journeys to a sticky baby are short and sweet!

Post # 532
2928 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Can you post pics of your tests bee? To be honest three positive tests seem really promising to me! Especially if they seem to be getting darker and your UTI was a week ago. I have never had any sort of squinter/evap line on any brand of pregnancy test (always clear BFNs), and I think it would be pretty unlikely to get three false positives in a row! evelyn3thyme :  

Post # 533
2928 posts
Sugar bee

Ahhh congrats bee! What wonderful valentines news. ♥️ Fingers crossed so hard and wishing you all the sticky baby dust. korviniat :  

Post # 535
470 posts
Helper bee

So I worked last night and slept most of the day today. Darling Husband took daughter to daycare. I was so exhausted, I’ve worked high risk OB and one year ago we merged with the gynecology surgery unit and we had our first code last night. I got home still in shock that we even did that!

anyway I am CD 12 and had a fifth day of high fertility. Hoping for peak fertility tomorrow.  Then I realized I got a positive OPK on February 15 two years ago that resulted in my daughter LOL 

Post # 537
234 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2017 - Florida

I’ve never taken a CBD, but that line is SUPER positive, no questioning it!!! Congrats! omgttc :  

Post # 538
133 posts
Blushing bee

southernbellewindycity :  Thanks bee. Think I’ll save it for FMU tomorrow 🤞 still also waiting for my blood results to come back but I think I know the gist of the outcome now 😅

Post # 539
7008 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

omgttc :  I’m going to guess yes! I took my Clearblue Digital at 12dpo, and it looks like my cheapie was lighter than yours. Beautiful lines! Congratulations!!! And FX for a sticky bean ❤️❤️

Post # 540
2928 posts
Sugar bee

Ahh look at those lines 😍 I’m going to officially say CONGRATULATIONS bee! I’ve never used a CBD so am no help there.. but I think testing with it tomorrow would be a safe bet. omgttc :  

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors