(Closed) February 4th: Meet & Greet

posted 8 years ago in Seattle
Post # 3
3871 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I’m 90% in.  I hope nothing comes up with work. 

Post # 4
1570 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 1996

I’m in! Did we settle on a time?

Post # 5
1570 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 1996

Oh, I just saw what Cherrypie posted on the other thread:

I really want to come, but if it’s the 4th I have a prior commitment. There’s a Seattle wedding vendor who JUST got engaged and then found out she had CANCER. (Ugh.) There’s a benefit for her on the 4th at SoDo Park put on by her friends.

It’s just a suggestion, but it would also be a great place to meet. There’s no entry (just a suggested donation), there will be food and drink, and there are a ton of wedding-related items up for silent auction. I’m sure they’ll go for a STEAL.

I’ll keep watching this thread to see when y’all decide to meet, and if I can make it. πŸ™‚

If anyone is interested in joining me, or possibly having the meet-up at SoDo Park, here are the details: http://weheartsharlane.showitsite.com/

Maybe we could all consider meeting there instead? Sounds like fun, very WB-appropriate, and who doesn’t want to meet Mrs. CP? πŸ™‚

Post # 6
1482 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I don’t know.  I think I would rather change the date (although I too, would love to meet Mrs. CP- she is the very first Bee blog that I read).  I think it’s an awesome cause but it might be too distracting of a place for everyone to meet. 

However, I’m honestly not that picky- I will go anywhere that has food & drinks and fun Bee ladies πŸ™‚

Post # 7
196 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Hmm…I second Miss Root’s concern.  I say we move forward with Oliver Twist on Feb 4th.  Would 7:00 work?

Has anyone attending one of these before?  How many people usually show up?  Should we call before to set up a table?

Have a great day, everyone!

Post # 8
389 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

it looks like a fantastic event, and I’d love to go, but I’m also thinking it would be a bit distracting. not really conducive to meeting people for the first time. Mrs. CP– do you know if this is the kind of thing where we could meet up elsewhere, and those who want can head to the event later in the evening?  Maybe move the meet up from 6-8, and then 8-10 people who want to can head to the event?

Post # 9
2058 posts
Buzzing bee

oh fun fun fun – – YAY I am in…. Laughing

Post # 10
7082 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2009

Sounds like people are opting for Oliver Twist on the 4th… Now we need to pick a time.  I’m fine with 6 if that works for everyone else!

In the past I’ve gotten to the meetup a little early to make sure that we had accomodation for the right number of people.

If we can get all the names of people who think they’ll be coming, I can start a PM list πŸ™‚

Post # 11
2058 posts
Buzzing bee

@ Mrs DG – – would you like for me to PM you?  I will be able to go closer to 7pm

Post # 12
7082 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2009

That would be great.  I try to collect everyone’s info in case of changes or other issues πŸ™‚

Post # 13
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I might be up for it… Usually Thursdays are date nights, but the Fiance has other plans that night!

Post # 14
3871 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Ok, I will be able to make it.  Just had to adjust some things on my work schedule.

Post # 15
618 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010 - Catholic Church & The Engine Room at Georgetown Studios

I’m in!  I’ll put a blog post up this weekend. PM me if you have specific wording or info that you want included. YAY!

Post # 16
389 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

i’m in! So Oliver Twist in Greenwood on the 4th at 6:00? Sounds fabulous!

The topic ‘February 4th: Meet & Greet’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors