(Closed) POAS February 2015

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 451
1078 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

No need to test this morning, the witch showed up . I’m a rollover.

although I’m so disappointed, at least I can enjoy this weekend with my husband and drink all the wine I want….(I’m not even a big drinker, but I’m trying to see the silver lining because otherwise it’s too depressing)

Post # 452
690 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
MsYankee:  I’m so sorry. That sucks. Enjoy your time with Your husband. 

Post # 453
1078 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
MrsM914:  thanks!

Post # 454
1014 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
MsYankee:  sorry 🙁 your symptoms sounded so promising! Enjoy your weekend and drink up! 

Post # 455
1078 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
KatesTheWord:  thanks- this is the second time I had “symptoms” and then bam! That’s why this cycle I tried not to symptom spot-but it’s so hard not to!  

I did make my annual visit appt with my ob/gyn for 4/13, so if no BFP by then, hopefully she’ll maybe do some basic tests (blood work, sperm analysis on DH). That will have been 7 months and about 8 cycles (I average 25-26 day cycles), and we’re both 33 plus she’s really good about being responsive to questions so hoping she will at that point!

DH has an appointment with his GP on Thursday and he’s going to ask him about his performance anxiety- so we’re hoping the next cycle or two we will have much more BD and therefore more chances at our BFP!!

Post # 456
1252 posts
Bumble bee

I’m a rollover.  She came with a vegence this morning.

Post # 457
325 posts
Helper bee

Well I’m 14 DPO. My longest luteal phase has been 13DPO but normal is 12. Temp has gone down some, but not to cover line. I’ve been spotting since 12 DPO. Took a test on 11 DPO and it was negative. I did add vitamin b supplement this month- do you think it’s just making my luteal phase longer?

I’m going to test tomorrow am if I don’t get AF by then. I don’t have high hopes, the spotting and temp going down has me convinced AF is coming soon.

Post # 458
781 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
FutureMrsGG:  Yeah that sounds pretty likely. I take B6 and it lengthened my LP.

Post # 459
3949 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
Nickig_4:  Better push me back a few days. FF has me ovulating late (but with a dotted line). 

Too Much Information, maybe, but my CM was low/dry this month, probably because of Clomid. TCOYF says you can take some OTC meds to help (like Robitussin – ugh!). Anyone have any experience with that tip? Does it work?

Post # 460
1930 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I’m terrible about keeping up in here, and my 10 and 11 DPO tests were negative. I may have a squinter at 12 DPO though (x-posted to Charters). Sorry the first one is giant. I don’t know why it’s rotating that way!

Post # 461
528 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
NewfieBullet:  That’s definitely a squinter, but I see a second line! 

Post # 462
1242 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
NewfieBullet:  Looks promising! FX for you!

Sorry again to the rollovers. *hugs*

Post # 464
1214 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
NewfieBullet:  I see it!

Post # 465
1299 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
kb7:  Lol at 6 days late being early!! She is crazy!

View original reply
klablo7:  Love the idea of a police officer onesie!!

View original reply
MrsM914:  Huh.  Your temps are still high enough that I’d say it’s not AF, plus like you said it’s so early… maybe IB?  Curious to see what happens in the next couple of days.  When are you planning to POAS?

View original reply
MsYankee:  I’m sorry, that is so frustrating.  I would definitely drink all the wine.  Sounds like a good plan in terms of talking to your doctor… it’s great that she’s responsive.

View original reply
SavannahJ051212:  Boo, sorry!

View original reply
LadyBear:  I’ve heard that you want to look for guaifanesin (found in Mucinex, among other things).  Some cold medicine products will dry you out but the g-ingredient won’t.  I took it this cycle when I got a cold during my FW and was scared to take Sudafed… I don’t think I noticed a huge increase in CM, but I was also kind of a sick mess, so not sure it had the normal CM impact.

View original reply
NewfieBullet:  Already commented in Charters, but YAYYY!!  So excited for you!

The topic ‘POAS February 2015’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors