(Closed) POAS February 2015

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 466
1252 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
SaltedCaramel:  Thanks.  Think this month was the worst I’ve ever taken it.  Of course I go on Facebook and the first thing on my feed is a pregnancy announcement with their 1 1/2 year old holding the sonogram picture.  I balled my eyes out and then went and got chocolate.  

Post # 467
1299 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
SavannahJ051212:  Oh I hear you… I am enjoying an evening of wine and sushi and of course looking at my Facebook and Instagram feeds which are full of adorable babies.  DH suggested that maybe I should stop looking at them, but obviously I don’t want to…. they are so cute!  I just want our own.

Post # 468
1252 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
SaltedCaramel:  Yeah, I’ve seen 2 pregnancy announcements this week.  I’m trying to distract myself with house renovation stuff and jewelry.  Knowing that I can enjoy our friend’s birthday tomorrow night with a drink or 2 makes me feel a bit better.

Post # 469
690 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
SaltedCaramel:  I’m hoping it is IB! Won’t POAS til AF is late so, probably the 18th. But I might cave and POAS on the 17th because that is the day we are celebrating Valentine’s (i work weekends). Fingers crossed this is it. 

Post # 470
331 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Positive opk…it’s baby – making time 😉

Happy valentine’s day everyone 

Post # 471
1014 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

FF gave me cross hairs today but I’m 90 percent sure it is incorrect. Blah this just isn’t going to be our month. 

Post # 472
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I got a BFP!!!! Wrapped up the onesie for DH to open. He cried. Then I cried. What a blessing. His mom is battling cancer so hopefully this good news will help her keep the fight. 

Post # 473
690 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
klablo7:  congrats to you!  So happy for you!

Post # 474
84 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
SavannahJ051212:  

Same thing happened to me last night. A mixture of happy and a pang in the chest and tears at the same time. Hope the chocolate helped. I baked cookies to help myself.

Officially in the tww and it’s already driving me nuts! For some reason I just feel it’s not the month. Out of my hands now :/.

Post # 475
1214 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
klablo7:  congrats!

My period is now 8 days late and still all BFNs.  Is being pregnant even a possibility at this point?  I don’t see how a HPT couldn’t detect anything this late…

Post # 476
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
klablo7:  congratulations! So sweet!    Happy valentines day everyone! 

Post # 477
1078 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
klablo7:  congrats!!!!! 

Post # 478
331 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
klablo7:  congrats!. Wishing a H &H 9 months.  And sorry about the cancer, wishing her a recovery and all my best. 

Post # 479
1252 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
puddleduck717:  Yep, the chocolate helped a little.  I ate almost a whole bag of chocolate covered pretzels.  Oops!

Post # 480
1930 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
klablo7:  Congratulations!!!

View original reply
puddleduck717:  Good luck this TWW!

AFM, I got another + dollar store test last night and a + but faint FRER this morning so I’m for sure calling it! Good luck to all!

The topic ‘POAS February 2015’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors