(Closed) POAS February 2015

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 496
1534 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

KatesTheWord:  Ugh, that is rough!  I am also feeling super negative…. trying to wait until Thurs but also tempted to POAS tomorrow since i’ll be 10 dpo.

I’m sorry to all the rollovers. 

Post # 497
882 posts
Busy bee

Well, I kept trying to hold off and wait til tomorrow to POAS. The day after AF is due but it had been eating away at me and I finally did it. I had to just know. Either way. And here it is!

Sorry. It’s huge and I just don’t care. Finally, it’s our turn. Praying for a sticky baby and good luck to everyone else who has yet to POAS!

Post # 498
3263 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

MrsM914:  Yay!! Congrats!!

Post # 500
882 posts
Busy bee

LiliKitty:  bridget2727:  Thanks, y’all! I can’t believe it is real! I just took the CBE digital and it estimated me at 2-3 weeks of course. Can’t wait for hubs to get home from work now!!!!

Post # 501
1534 posts
Bumble bee

MrsM914:  Yay, congrats!!!  H&H 9 mos!  How did it go telling DH?

Post # 502
3295 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - An amazing non-profit retreat

Congrats!

Not sure what this month will bring. AF isn’t due until the 26th… that day I will be out of town for work on a business expo and I really don’t want to deal with the result of another failed cycle that day :S

Post # 503
882 posts
Busy bee

SaltedCaramel:  Thanks! he was supeR excited And surprised. I gave him a curious George book and a onesie I had saved for the occassion but he didn’t get it until he unwrapped the CBE digital I took after the wondfo. 

Post # 504
83 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

So I just got home from working a 12 hour shift, and was getting ready to throw away the FRER pregnancy test that I took this morning… and while looking at it I see a possibly pink line (my eyes may be playing tricks on me) next to the control one!  I have read that evap lines cannot be pink, is this true?  This test has been sitting out for 13 hours… I’m very hopeful but cautious to get too excited yet. Today is 11 DPO for me. 

Post # 505
1382 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Welp, i guess I’m a rollover. I’m on cycle day 33 and still haven’t ovulated, so my test date will hopefully be in March. I was supposed to have a medical procedure with CT today. I can only have it if I’m not pregnant so I try to schedule it between AF and ovulation. Two weeks ago when I hadn’t ovulated I moved it back two weeks to avoid it being in my TWW. Well, that was a big freaking mistake, wasn’t it! We’ve been good with the sex so yesterday I thought, maybe I just missed my LH surge and I’m pregnant! The I realized I temp and no temp rise means no ovulation. It was a nice second in between those thoughts, though. 

Post # 506
1534 posts
Bumble bee

MrsM914:  Awww!  Love the Curious George idea.

MrsDish:  Evap lines aren’t pink, but, the tests all have warnings not to read them after the designated amount of time.  But it may mean that there are very small levels of HCG in your system.  POAS again today or tomorrow with FMU, hopefully you’ll see something during the designated window!!

Feist:  Ugh that stinks!!

I POAS this morning (dollar store) at 10 dpo.  BFN.  I’m going to try to hold out till Friday to test again, but we’ll see…

Post # 507
1022 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

MrsM914:  Congrats! My hubby loves Curious George books, everytime he finds one we don’t have he picks it up for our daughter, maybe it’ll be a tradition for your family too!

AFM, I POAS yesterday at 9dpo and it was a BFN. I’m nauseous as can be, but it feels different than the MS I had with my daughter (which started at 8 dpo) so I’m thinking my stomach is just unhappy with me and it’s not my month. I know I’m still not out, but I have a feeling I’ll be roll-calling for March. Bring on cycle 5 🙁

Post # 508
1082 posts
Bumble bee

MrsM914:  Congrats!!

MrsDish:  take another one and post a pic! FX it’s an early positive!

SaltedCaramel:  sorry for the BFN but hopefully it’s still too early for you! 

Post # 509
83 posts
Worker bee

SaltedCaramel:  KatesTheWord:  I was out of tests at home and will buy and test on my way home from work tonight!  I went to the CVS by my work and they didn’t have any FRERs.  It had to be an evap line… like you said SaltedCaramel, I shouldn’t be looking at it so many hours later!  I will update after my 12 hr shift.  FX for you on Friday

Post # 510
1514 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

My Dr. appt is tomorrow.  Still no AF and still BFNs.  I’m going crazy over here.  I hope the Dr. can give me some answers.  I’m not sure if being pregnant at this point would even be happy news, because then I’d just worry about why HPTs aren’t picking it up.  But then again, I’m on CD43 when I’m normally super regular 31 day cycles… 

The topic ‘POAS February 2015’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors