(Closed) POAS February 2015

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 511
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
kb7:  hoping for good news at your appt.  Some people don’t register HPTs until weeks/months into their pregnancy!  Keep us updated!

Post # 512
469 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Feist: Sorry to hear! So hard, that glimmer of hope and then being let down. FX for next month.

Post # 513
469 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MrsM914:  Congrats! What a sweet idea with the Curious George book. Love those! 

Post # 514
469 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
kb7: So stressful and confusing. I feel for you!!! Keeping an eye out for your update and hoping you get/got positive news today. Hang in there!

Post # 515
469 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
FutureMrsGG: Right there with you on the horrible AF! Sorry 🙁 You are not alone, if it’s any consolation. These cramps are so debilitating, I’m praying I don’t have to deal with them for months and months to come. I had almost forgotten how awful they are without BCP. Good luck to you for next month!

Post # 516
469 posts
Helper bee

Ugh, sorry for the million posts ladies – phone won’t let me reply to multiple people in one comment …

View original reply
koi424: Thanks again for keeping us going this month. AF showed yesterday, so I’m out (finally ovulated on CD 23 – thinking maybe the stress and travel from my grandmother’s funeral contributed to the delay?). Ready to move on and hoping it’s not another long cycle. Best wishes to everyone!

Post # 517
1214 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
rjay:  Thanks, I just hope I get some answers tomorrow.

Post # 518
1214 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
MrsDish:  Hoping I’m one of them!

Post # 518
469 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
klablo7: Congrats! Also sending thoughts for your DH’s mom in her fight against cancer. What an emotional time it must be for you guys. We got married in October, too! Hoping your happy news brings her some joy.

Post # 520
469 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
SaltedCaramel: Here’s to wine and sushi! I can’t seem to force myself off FB either. DH tries to talk me out of it, like yours 🙂 Yesterday, as AF arrived, got a call from my good friend who went off BCP same time I did, that she’s pregnant with her 2nd.  Of course I’m truly happy for her. She’s older than I am and took many years and much heart ache to get pg with her first (my god-daughter). I love her and am so glad she does not have to go through hell for #2. Selfishly and irrationally, though, I’m scared of being left behind because of my age and no other close friends geographically who are really in this phase of life. I still hope we can be pregnant together, not over yet. Just hard not to worry and to “relax,” as people sooooo love to advise.

Post # 521
1225 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
rjay:  Thanks! It’s so hard right now too because I’ve been having constant migraines all week. At first I thought maybe it was because I was about to ovulate, but I’ve realized its withdrawal from a med my doc put too quick a taper on. So the migraines are all for nothing! Thanks, Obama.

Post # 522
894 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
MrsM914:  Yay Congrats!!

Post # 523
1299 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
GingerBaby:  I know the feeling of thinking that this just isn’t your month!

View original reply
KatesTheWord:  Thanks, trying to hold out hope!  I just hate being in limbo.

View original reply
MrsDish:  Can’t wait to hear!

View original reply
kb7:  I hope the dr can give you some answers!!

View original reply
rjay:  It’s such a hard combination, to be happy for people we’re close to but sad for ourselves.   And the “just relax” advice is the absolute worst!

Post # 524
1242 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
MrsM914:  Congrats!! 

View original reply
MrsDish:  FX for you!!

And hugs to the rollovers

Post # 525
690 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
koi424:  
View original reply
Kir32:  
View original reply
rjay:  Thank you so much. I keep thinking it isn’t true. It doesn’t feel true. Just trusting God to protect my child now. 

The topic ‘POAS February 2015’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors