(Closed) POAS February 2015

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 573
438 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Looks like my poas date is in march, trying to keep busy in my tww. Not sure how good our chances are but I’m feeling positive. 

Post # 574
2363 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Mojito77:  FX!!!!  I was thinking of you and wondering when you were planning to test!

koi424:  I think the thread limit is around 500 posts, but I can’t remember where I saw that.  You should go ahead and start Part 2!

Congrats to the newest mamas, and sorry for all of the other rollovers.

Post # 575
83 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

koi424:  Not sure if this thread is still going, I didn’t know there was a post limit.  Yesterday I got a BFN on CB digital.  I used a cheap Answer test this morning FMU and got a faint line, didn’t believe it so I opened another box and dipped that one in too:  My husband says that they are too faint to count, haha.  I will be buying another digital today to use tomorrow!  The faint lines were there pretty much immediately this time, not even 2 minutes into the tests.

Post # 576
93 posts
Worker bee

Just got this at 10dpo. I’m in shock, excited, nervous and shaking! I’m going to buy a digital to give to the hubby and I”m going to bake his favorite cookies and on top of the cookies in the cookie tin I’m going to put a little giants onsie that says “Daddy’s little rookie in Training” on top and see if he gets it!

And here are the two beautiful lines…

Post # 577
1534 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

MrsDish:  those are definitely positive, congrats!!!

puddleduck717:  Yay, congrats!!

AFM, another BFN today. Yesterday’s BFN seemed to have a very light pink line after a few hours.. definitely outside of the testing window, but it was there.  So I was wondering about today’s test.  But, clear BFN, and it looks the same a few hours later.  I also had a temp drop so thinking that AF is around the corner.  I am pretty bummed but trying to be optimistic about next cycle.

Post # 578
83 posts
Worker bee

SaltedCaramel:  Thank you!  I am still in disbelief.  I ruined my plan to surprise my husband but since he doesn’t think they are I’ll just take a digital tomorrow and give him his little gift then (if it shows +)  I was the same as your situation, don’t lose hope just yet.  I had my faint line out of the time window on Wed and it took until Saturday to get these faint BFPs.  I was supposed to start AF yesterday.  You are not out yet!

Post # 579
2838 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

MrsDish:  puddleduck717:  Congratulations!

The doctor confirmed my pregnancy yesterday. My hcg was at 79!

Post # 580
377 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

BFN this morning but also no AF so not giving up hope, it’s CD31 andvlast three cycles AF has arrived on CD30 so everything is crossed, pleeeeeaaase pleeeeeeaasseeeeee

Post # 581
93 posts
Worker bee

Woohoo to all the BFP’s!!

howtobeawife & SaltedCaramel:  Thanks so much! I still can’t believe it’s real. I just took a digital on a two hour hold and the glorious words “Pregnant” came up. I”m so happy, but nervous. I won’t be calm until I get the Dr. to confirm! Congrats, howtobeawife to you as well! SaltedCaramel (love the trader joe’s version of those btw), I hope you get your BFP!!

Post # 582
882 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

howtobeawife:  yay!!!!!!! So happy for you!! So glad it was a crap test!

Post # 583
1082 posts
Bumble bee

BFN this morning for me. It’s still early but just roll me over anyway. Congrats to all the new momma’s. I’ve decided to take a break for a couple of months. 

Post # 584
1669 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

We’re in the process of moving and my husband has gone on ahead of me to another state, I’ll be here another 5 weeks. It is KILLING ME not to test, but I know it is way too early (I’m either 9 or 10 dpo) but I’m just here… alone… with a box of FRERs. I had three different dreams last night where I POAS and got positives.

Also if I end up being out this month, I’m out next month too since I won’t see him at all. URGH.

I REALLY want to wait to test until it’s almost time for AF.

Post # 585
1576 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

LittleRiver:  Well we are waaaay over 500 posts. But I guess now is the time to do it. Then we’ll have all week with the new thread.

The topic ‘POAS February 2015’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors