(Closed) FEBRUARY POAS (part three!)

posted 8 years ago in TTC
  • poll: How involved is your SO in the TTC process?
    1 - doesn't want to know anything, isn't really invested in/concerned about the process : (3 votes)
    7 %
    2 : (1 votes)
    2 %
    3 - on board but really squeamish about details : (2 votes)
    5 %
    4 : (4 votes)
    10 %
    5 - definitely on board, curious about process but ok not knowing much about it : (12 votes)
    29 %
    6 : (4 votes)
    10 %
    7 : (7 votes)
    17 %
    8 - knows approximately when FW should be or when AF is due, tries to help time BD, etc. : (7 votes)
    17 %
    9 : (0 votes)
  • Post # 47
    70 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

I think im one of the last here…and im not even on roll call…lol.

So today…i half expected AF to show up…i had a terrible cramp this morning…went ot eh washroom, and nada. Just more brown discharge.

so here I am at 14dpo… symptoms this morning: EXHUASTED. Semi-nauseous. lingering migraine again. that lingering nausea ive been feeling on and off for a few days. I got the hubby to grab the boobs last night and he agreed..theya re definately bigger…hes not complaining though. weird feelign on the right side of my ovary.

OH and the biggest thing…instead of another insane violent nightmare like ive been having constantly… i had a dream that my bestfriend was ahngign out with me and my hubby and we told her we were waiting for the dr’s blood tests etc. She then pulls out form behidn her back an ultrasound of OUR baby. And its a boy! And she says, guys you guys are pregnant! I got this test done for you guys when you wer eon your honeymoon! I thought you knew already! And we were all happy and celebrated.

Will call Dr at 3pm today so see if they have the blood work. If not…another day. πŸ™

Anyone here still waiting for confirmation???

Post # 48
    70 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

CD37, Still waiting. Took another test this morning, BFN. My last cycle was 74 days, but my doc had started me on some new medication and I was hopeful that it would do something. If nothing else, put my cycles back on track.

I have an appointment on the 5th to see how this month went with the Metformin. If no AF by then, she’ll probably jump start it and then we are going to try our first round of Clomid in March.

Post # 49
    645 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

October mama here…just popping in to give my best to the ones left waiting to see how this month plays out!  FX for a few more BFP’s before the month comes to a close!!  Sending baby dust and sticky wishes to all of you!! πŸ˜€

Post # 50
    211 posts
    Helper bee

@PrincessPerogie:  what a strange dream! I really hope you get some answers today, whatever the outcome. Even though I would obviously love to be pregnant, I felt a little better when AF arrived because at least the uncertainty was over (well… until next month at least haha). It’s the not knowing that drives you crazy. A big glass of wine last night and a big cup of coffee this morning and I’m doing just fine. Hang in there… At the latest, you should have some answers within a couple days!

Post # 53
    2455 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

I’m out, AF finally showed up this morning. On to cycle 8.

Wishing all the best to all the ladies still waiting to test this month and in the March POAS board. Lots of baby dust! πŸ™‚

Post # 54
    70 posts
    Worker bee

@E_Lynne615:  thanks!! πŸ™‚ If its not me this month then i will definately join the boards in April/May when we move into our new house and start officially trying πŸ™‚

View original reply
    @Turtle83:  Sorry to hear that Turtle. Wishing you much luck next month!! πŸ™‚

View original reply
    @MrsKate11:  I had a few sips of my hubbys beer last night at indian dinner and it didnt sit very well in my tummy. But wine sounds lovely. I agree ive never thought that waiting for something could be so stressful….this was worse than the “waiting” period when i was waiting for a ring!! Ughhhh. I feel like my life has been in constant waiting for the last 3 years…engagement….wedding…our home….now baby…lol

In developing news…im 70% sure were pregnant…not officially of coarse (still not blood work) but i went onto baby center and typed into our conception date as February 14th (its the last time we had an insane 4 rounds of baby makin lol but not really cause he pulled out each time) and got this:

http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-3-weeks_1049.bc 

It would make absolute sense for the spottign to be happening now… which means i could pee on a stick now…BUT im goign to wait for the blood results…and if my period still doesnt come on friday im peeing on a stick. If we did concieve then…. our baby would be due end of November πŸ™‚ Ughhh i really hope im not getting my crazy hopes up right now…

Post # 55
    764 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

@PrincessPerogie:  suspense makes me wonder so I’m sure it’s torture for you! can’t wait for you to get the results.

Post # 56
    70 posts
    Worker bee

Quick update! AF showed herself this afternoon full force. I honestly cant believe it. I cant believe all the symptoms I was feeling were nothig. Im shocked but im sooooo relieved to be off thia roller coaster. 

Im picking up a nice big bottle ofbwhite wine and were off to dinner tonight. Im going to enjoy and then focus on losing some of thia weight ive gained post wedding so that when we do try in april im in the best shape ever! 

Goodluck to those left and I hope to see none of you on the april POAS thread. Xox

Post # 57
    211 posts
    Helper bee

@PrincessPerogie:  I’m so sorry. What an emotional roller coaster you’ve been through! I hope you enjoy that wine, and I’ll see you on the April thread (long cycles, no POAS for me in March)!

Post # 59
    408 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

Well I’m out again and on to cycle 6 πŸ™

Good luck to all the ladies still waiting to POAS this month!

Post # 60
    211 posts
    Helper bee

@Turtle Bride and 

View original reply
    @PeachBee:  I’m so sorry… I was really hoping we’d get some more BFPs to finish out the month! Wishing you all the best of luck for March! 

Post # 61
    1081 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

Rolled over to March on Friday. Congrats to all the BFPs and see you all in march! My LP made it to 8 days from 6. I hope it continues to lengthen. 

The topic ‘FEBRUARY POAS (part three!)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors