(Closed) FEBRUARY POAS (part two!)

posted 7 years ago in TTC
  • poll: Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?
    I slip my shoes off and then have to undo the laces when I put them back on. : (38 votes)
    40 %
    I listened to my mother - always untie them before taking them off! : (10 votes)
    11 %
    I manage to force them on and off without undoing them. : (28 votes)
    29 %
    I don't even own a single pair of shoes with laces. : (1 votes)
    1 %
    I tie my shoes so loosely that they never have to be untied. : (11 votes)
    12 %
    I wear my shoes untied. : (0 votes)
    My baby fever is so bad that I can't even wear shoes. (??? hahaha..) : (7 votes)
    7 %
  • Post # 392
    69 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

Hey Girls!!!! Exciting news ๐Ÿ™‚  On 11DPO (February 12th) I got a really faint line, and every day since then it’s getting darker…BFP!!!!!! Still doesn’t seem real. 

Post # 393
    171 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

well ladies, I was two days late but AF has officially arrived. On to March I guess. 

Post # 395
    6933 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011 - Boy #1 12/2015, boy #2 02/2018

Hi ladies, I have not much to report. I’m 11 dpo and feeling super bloated, maybe AF is coming. I got what looks like a negative on a dollar hcg test. I’ll wait until AF is due in about 3 days to test again. Does anyone else felt super bloated days before getting a positive test?

Post # 396
    1278 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 1DPO

Ovulation Date: February 14th

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: I’ll be 14 DPO on Feb 28th but i think i may start testiing on my husbands birthday the 24th. If i get a normal cycle and don’t already have AF by then. My cycles have been anywehre between 26 and 32 days lately

Cycles Trying: 2nd month

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc.): We are supposed to cover o+1 today but my husband is being a bit of a drag about it so we will see. Other than that we got o-3, O-1, AND O. I got a positive opk two days ago but so far only highs on my monitor. I am really hoping that i get a BFP this month but if not then i hope i at least get a normal LP. Nursing my 17 month old still seems to be throwing off my cycles. 

Link to Chart, if any

and for fun –

What are you going to do to ENJOY this month aside from TTC?

Enjoying my son. Saving money. Getting healthy and celebrating my hubbys birthday. 

Post # 397
    2787 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
    @misswaiting:  Congratulations!!

Post # 399
    281 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

Hey ladies–just realized that life got crazy and I forgot to update!  AF showed, alas, so I was out as last Saturday.  I’m thinking I’m not going to rollover till March, though; next November is kind of not the best time for us to have a baby.  I teach at the college level, and I’d like to be able to teach either the fall or the spring semester next year………so I’m going to clamp down on that baby fever for a month.   Well, kinda.  If we goof, we’ll be so happy to get a BFP and a sticky baby that all other issues should just melt away into the background! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 401
    221 posts
    Helper bee

Is it totally too late to join in? I have really irregular/long cycles and I never know when I’m going to ovulate, so I wanted to wait until I knew…

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 3 DPO / CD 29

Ovulation Date: 2/13

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: February 27

Cycles Trying: this is the first! 

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc.): prenatals, temping/charting, BD just about daily

Link to Chart, if any: We’ve been using NFP to avoid up until now, so I’ve been charting for a long time, but I mostly do it on paper, not on FF. 

and for fun –

What are you going to do to ENJOY this month aside from TTC? We’ve been really enjoying the Olympics!

Post # 403
    85 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

Well I’m 12DPO my face is very broken out like it gets each month before AF (each month since going off bcp).  I’m crampy on/off. Did wondfo got a BFN. Thinking I’m going to be out. On the positive leave for Mexico in 9 days and going to drink in the sunshine with my love.

Post # 404
    244 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
    @MrsKate11:  Yay congrats on starting TTC. We got lucky on our first try so FX for you lady!

Post # 406
    85 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
    @E_Lynne615:  Thanks I’m hoping for the same !

The topic ‘FEBRUARY POAS (part two!)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors