Post # 1
It’s been a while since I’ve done one of those. Today I’m feeling really happy, so I thought there’s no better time than to see how the rest of you were doing! I’m grateful for:
- Darling Husband making me a lovey breakfast while I was sleeping and waking me up to let me know it was ready and the water was boiling for tea. Awwwww.
- Darling Husband has been working crazy hours, but he took a couple hours off yesterday to go to a farmer’s market with me. It was SO nice.
- Little Glory Bee curled up beside me on the couch. I can’t not acknowledge her cuteness!!!
- Getting my Etsy store up and running for the most part! Go me!
- Going to a friend’s wedding tonight. I’m SO happy for her! And I’m excited to wear my new saree 🙂
Post # 3
@bakerella: Your day sounds awesome! What a nice husband for making you breakfast!!
Today I am grateful….
1. That my husband is on his way home from being out of town!
2. That it’s sunny out
3. That I have some red wine in my fridge for later tonight 🙂
Post # 4
1. Fiance and I completed all wedding related tasks yesterday. YAY
2. After errands Fiance took me shopping for new shoes and at Victoria’s Secret (for him!)
3. I got to sleep for 11! hours last night
4. I woke up this morning with Fiance having made me breakfast and coffee 🙂
5. Father of the Bride II is on TV
Post # 5
@bakerella: What a great way to start the day!
1. Today is my first Sunday off in.. 9 months? Maybe longer. I feel spoiled.
2. It is snowing out so the store is slow which means even though I have a weekend day off, I don’t need to feel guilty 🙂
3. Fiance drove 4 hours one way last night to get us a puppy!!! We haven’t named her yet but she is the prettiest and sweetest girl ever. I am totally and completely in love. She is cuddling on my lap right now.
4. My boss just called and invited me to go see the Glee concert in June. 🙂
5. My store was thisclose to meeting our INSANE goal yesterday, and even though I worked a 12 hour day and it was chaotic, when we left at 11 pm last night my staff was still all smiles. They are so great!
Its a pretty good Sunday. And apparently I am a workaholic since 4 out of my 5 are about work haha
Post # 6
- Wedding: May 2011 - The Royal Park Hotel
1. I had a fabulous girl’s night out on Friday, with good food, company, and a super-cute movie (Gnomeo and Juliet).
2. My Fiance made challah french toast for breakfast yesterday! Nom om om.
3. I had a chance to catch up with my sister last night on the phone, which we haven’t been able to do as of late.
4. I don’t have to go back into lab for the rest of the day. *happy dance*
@bakerella: Have a great time at your friend’s wedding tonight!
Post # 6
@lola2011: Father of the Bride parts I and II are my FAVORITE movies OF ALL TIME!!!
1. We stayed with FI’s parents this weekend- I LOVE THEM 🙂
2. We just got back from church and I’m feeling generally happy.
3. I checked lots of stuff off the wedding to-do list this past week!
4. We are about to go to our second pre-marital counseling session- pretty excited to hear FI’s answers to some questions we had to answer (but were told not to discuss yet).
5. Its a beautiful day here in coastal NC, giving me just a taste of springtime!
Post # 7
- Wedding: January 2011 - Vintage Villas
I love threads like this! 🙂
1. I have absolutely no plans today other than hanging out and taking the dogs to the dog park. Lazy Sundays are my favorite!
2. Even though I have to work tomorrow, it’s a teacher workday so no students and I don’t have to be at work until 8:30! Plus, I get an hour lunch!
3. Mr. Cardigan offered to go grocery shopping alone so that I don’t have to tag along if I don’t want to. I’m so lucky to have a husband who is willing to do the stuff I don’t like to do! 🙂
4. I cleaned my house on Friday so the only chore I have to do today is laundry!
Post # 9
@MissTatas: Awww I want to see photos!!!
@tartlet: Thanks! It’s a big Indian wedding so it should be really fun! I’ve never been to one before, so I’m really excited!
Post # 10
1. Sun is out after a week of rain
2. Going to FI’s grandparent’s 60th anniversary lunch today
3. Fiance has the weekend off (rare!)
4. I’m off tomorrow and going MOB dress shopping w/ mom 🙂