(Closed) Feeling nosey…how big is SO's package?

posted 8 years ago in Intimacy
  • poll: How big is he "down there"?
    1" : (7 votes)
    1 %
    2" : (3 votes)
    0 %
    3" : (7 votes)
    1 %
    4" : (45 votes)
    4 %
    5" : (141 votes)
    12 %
    6" : (361 votes)
    32 %
    7" : (327 votes)
    29 %
    8" : (200 votes)
    17 %
    9" : (53 votes)
    5 %
  • Post # 122
    445 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

View original reply
    @SkinnyJeansLover:  Maybe people on here are more likely to say if their SO is large than small. So it is also about who is answering the thread and/or voting. (The two things you said are probably true for some as well)

Post # 123
    32 posts
    Newbee

View original reply
    @mallo:  All of my ex-boyfriends exaggerated their penis size. All of them. So I have no doubt that’s what’s going on here.

11% say their SO has an 8 inch dick?  Doctors did a lot of research with actual measurements and they found that less than 1% of men actually have an 8 inch dick. That’s a massive (pardon the pun) difference.

The tape measure doesn’t lie. Men lie. Laughing

Post # 124
    3370 posts
    Sugar bee

@bunnyharriet:  I cannot be alone in wondering about the size a co-worker/stranger/friend’s package while I’m talking to him, right? Like it’s weird that everybody knows it’s right there in his pants. Maybe I am weird. lol. I don’t want to see it or anything, but I do think about that guy who’s a jerk at work, I wonder if it’s tiny…  Also, maybe slightly OT, but I was recently made aware of an aquaintance at work (female) who has some XXX photos floating around so I googled her and a couple of the pics had her BF in them. He’s a short, funny lookin’ white guy and let’s just say I did NOT see that coming. Bad pun, I know. But seriously, it was way bigger than I would have ever thought. More intesteing to me is whether it curves left, right or not at all. I think I was in my late 20’s before I ever saw one that curved. lol! 

Mine (cause it is mine now) is not too long, but thick enough. Just the way I like it. Long ones poke my cervix and that hurts!

Post # 125
    32 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: October 2014

8 inches and 6 inches in girth. yikes thats the size of my rest. 

Post # 126
    335 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2014

Mine is 7 inches must be the cuban in him LOL I was once with a man who was 3 inches NOT FUN, even the regular condom slipped off of him. I feel so bad for men like that.

Post # 127
    679 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2015

@bunnyharriet:  

My hubby is close to seven inches and nicely thick. His penis is just right for me; a little on the larger side for my tiny vagina but not painfully huge. I like to feel filled up.

I once dated men who were less than five inches; had two partners who were less than four. It did not work out with those sadly small men. Size does matter when it comes to men who are too big or too small. I’m GOLDICOCKS and I found my man who is just right!

Post # 129
    67 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: December 2015

My Fiance is 5.5-6″. It has a lot of girth, and he knows what he’s doing with it. The sex is a LOT better than it was with guys who were more endowed than he is.

Post # 130
    854 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

Fiance is larger than average but just right for me.  

My ex husband was waaaay too large (never thought that would be an issue).  He truly was the 1%. Had we had sex before marriage I probably would have thought twice.  

Post # 131
    27 posts
    Newbee

he’s around 8 inches and thick, (and yes we measured him), which he just loved, lol.

Post # 132
    2 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: July 2014

[comment moderated for trolling]

Post # 133
    854 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

@Hollywood1982:  Haha! It reminds me of the recent thread where we were debating how many bees are lying about their 6-figure income, 3ct diamond e-rings and $100K wedding.  LOL

Post # 135
    3450 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
    @Hollywood1982:  What’s the matter?  Small dick got you down? 😉

Post # 136
    279 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

showed my Fiance this poll and we thought it’d be fun to get busy & measure….  length is 7.5″   girth 5.75″     a long time ago he told me he was 8″ long… sooo, not too far off haha.   it’s definitely the perfect size

The topic ‘Feeling nosey…how big is SO's package?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors