(Closed) Feeling Pulling a 1000 Directions & I Can't Escape

posted 5 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
6210 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - The Liberty House

How about whenever someone asks you about it, you ask them if they want to help you? Maybe you can relieve the pressure by getting some help

Post # 5
1202 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@all4love:  I would say take a few hours off of doing the last minute things you have to do and go get a manicure or a facial and just RELAX! 🙂 

Post # 6
927 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

It’s hard, by the end of my planning I felt like I was no longer a human being, just a wedding accessory lol! Work out a specific time with your mom to call each day to go over whatever details she wants to talk about. Tell her you need to wrap up things with work before wedding gets here & the interruptions are stressing you out. It’s incredibly difficult to clear your head, especially when the wedding’s this close but I agree with lovelylight99 & Caroheart take some time to yourself, and get help where you can. Also plan a date night with your Fiance : ) Me and my Fiance took a break the day before our wedding to have lunch together and I still remember that really helping to relax both of us, just having some time together to laugh about all the craziness. Congratulations!!!

The topic ‘Feeling Pulling a 1000 Directions & I Can't Escape’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors