- 5 years ago
- Wedding: September 2011
Hello lovely Fertilityfriend & FAM followers – I wonder if you can help me interpret a chart? I suspect I just didn’t ovulate this time, but I wanted to get some other eyes on this and see what you think. Background info:
- Fourth cycle off birth control. Prevous three cycles have been pretty consistent.
- Usually I ovulate around CD 18, and have a luteal phase of 10 – 12 days.
- This cycle, FF gave me dotted crosshairs on CD15 after I entered the temp for CD 18. It seemed weird to me because that was earlier than usual, and I didn’t have the cervical fluid to back it up.
- On CD19, I got appendicitis and had to have surgery early the following morning to remove my appendix (hence the missing temp on CD20).
- Somewhere around CD31, FF took away the crosshairs. I got nervous, and took a pregnancy test the next morning, which came out negative.
- My husband and I are not TTC, and we use condoms. However, we did have a couple of times this month where we started without the condom, and put it on midway through (sorry for the TMI there).
- I’m now on CD36 with no period, and no crosshairs in FF.
So here is the chart:
Does it simply look like no ovulation has occurred?
Thanks for your help!