(Closed) FI watching Khloe & Lamar…Ha!…What weird shows does your SO watch?

posted 7 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
1177 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Hahahah 🙂

I don’t think he has any unexpected ones. His favorite is probably Cops.

It was interesting that the other day he didn’t complain about watching Teen Mom but that’s the only thing I can think of.

I like this thread!! I can’t wait to see responses.

Post # 4
192 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Maybe not too weird, but I thought it was funny when FH confessed his favorite show (that he watches reruns of all the time) is The OC. Also, he secretly loves romantic comedies, which is just fine with me!

Post # 5
2493 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Fiance watches all kinds of cheesy reality TV with me. :] Tabitha’s Salon Takeover, Pawn Stars (or any pawn show, really), those hairstyling shows..

Post # 6
830 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Fiance loves Grey’s Anatomy. He complains about having to watch it with me but then gets very upset if I don’t wait for him and watch it alone. Once we had SVU and Grey’s on the DVR and I asked him to pick and he chose Grey’s. He is also into Gossip Girl. Complains how dumb it is yet he won’t leave the room. He has no problem going to play online or watching TV downstairs if I’m watching a wedding show, he hates them.

Post # 7
634 posts
Busy bee

FIs guilty pleasures are The Hills and Harry Potter (I know thats not a tv show but to me its a weird obsession). It’s funny when I find things like this out about him it surprises me as he doesn’t look like the ‘type’ to like those things. I mean he is covered in tattoos and is muscley as hell so when I see him in front of the tv watching the hill I cant help but laugh lol

Post # 8
3671 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I came home one day a few years ago when we first moved in together and found him watching Gilmore Girls.  This was around the time we were going through all the seasons together and he claimed he just wanted to continue the storyline.  

Post # 10
235 posts
Helper bee

My SO watches Real  Housewives of New Jersey and Orange County hehe

Post # 11
634 posts
Busy bee

@Melanie11: I have coaxed Fiance into reading the books and he is up to the last one. He isnt a big reader (he only reads non-fiction books) so I am so proud of him for doing it, it’s so cute watching him read it and saying all the time ‘that wasn’t in the movie!’ lol

Post # 12
1493 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

Mine got me hooked on Gilmore Girls because he used to watch it. He hated the last season because they really killed the spirit of the characters that season. He watched Smallville in its final season when I hated it. At one point, he watched a show on WGN which was sci-fi/fantasy-ish that didn’t do anything for me. Generally, we like the same stuff. I’m the one who watches all of the bad reality tv for the both of us.

The topic ‘FI watching Khloe & Lamar…Ha!…What weird shows does your SO watch?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors