FINALLY Bought My Dream Lazaro 3201 Wedding Dress!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
Hostess
23607 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

OMG girl, this is STUNNING on you! I love Gemma too, but this is just out of this world! You are going to blow your FI’s socks off! Congrats on a great choice!

Post # 4
Hostess
23607 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Oh, and I’m thinking a super simple veil – probably no lace, unless you’re dreaming of one.  Either fingertip that stops at where the skirt begins, or a raw edge cathedral! Both would be so lovely!  Probably chandelier earrings!

Post # 5
2437 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

looooove it!!!! Lazaro is always a good choice :).

Post # 6
3157 posts
Sugar bee

I love this dress! I think this dress could def handle a statement necklace. Come back and keep us updated on the accessory choices 🙂

Post # 7
720 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

That is stunning! I think chandelier earring would be the way to go, that dress is stunning enouhg without a necklace.

Post # 8
979 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

it’s gorgeous!!! congrats!

Post # 10
755 posts
Busy bee

insanely gorgeous!!!!

Post # 11
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1999

You are rockin’ that gown, girl!!  Gorgeous and stunning!  I’d go with a plain veil and chandelier earrings.  You don’t want to take away from or compete against the beauty of the gown (hope that makes sense).

Post # 12
Hostess
7561 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: January 2013

OMG it’s gorgeous! I would go with a simple veil and earrings over a large necklace. you don’t want to take away from that beautful neckline!

Post # 14
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Your dress is so gorgeous!

Post # 15
286 posts
Helper bee

Love love love! No lace, but a long simple to veil to show off that awesome dress!

Post # 16
3157 posts
Sugar bee

I would say no lace and hair up. Show off your awesome back and neck! I would do a loose side chignon. I love simple veils with complex dresses. They give the dress a bit of mystery (for lack of a better word) by having to look through the veil. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors