(Closed) FINALLY Bought My Dream Lazaro 3201 Wedding Dress!

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 49
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Stunning congratulations xx

Post # 50
7 posts
Newbee

Id love to see more pics of any bees in this dress! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 51
107 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Hearthstone Country Club

@FutureMrsJLo:  this dress is amazing!! u look hot!! congrats ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 52
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I’m so in love with your veil, where did you get it from? and who makes it? thanks so much!

Post # 55
7 posts
Newbee

Just bought this dress…I’m so excited…it is just perfect ๐Ÿ™‚ if you can get it off a trunk show with discount which I did, then it’s a great buy!!!

Post # 56
184 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

this is seriously amazing!!!! i love the long lace veil with it!

Post # 57
65 posts
Worker bee

you look absolutely stunning! that is my dream dress, but that dream is out of reach…lol the veil in your picture is beautiful but I think a plain cathedral will work fine to focus on the dress more. Just earrings would be fine, the dress speaks for itself!

Post # 58
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2013

may i ask which belt color did you choose , is the one in the picture loaded ivory or silver ? ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks 

Post # 59
4435 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Gorgeous!!!

Post # 60
766 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Gorg!

Post # 63
45 posts
Newbee

@FutureMrsJLo:  

Wow!

That dress looks like it was made for you!

Perfect choice.

Post # 64
1186 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@FutureMrsJLo:  WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I love this dress. Happy wedding day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 65
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I just bought my Lazaro 3201 over the weekend!!! It was a crazy find because the day before my appointment to try on dresses another bride had told the store she wanted to see her dress in my exact size!!! She only had it on for 30 minutes so its perfect and came with a cathedral length veil with a raw edge. 

@FutureMrsJLo:  You look gorgeous!!! Do you know what kind of bridesmaid dresses you are going to use? My original plan doesn’t really go with this dress! 

The topic ‘FINALLY Bought My Dream Lazaro 3201 Wedding Dress!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors