873 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

It’s gorgeous! Looks like mine !!!!!

Post # 18
413 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

@nwilkins9769:  Beautiful! I have been considering this ring myself. Thanks for the pic!! If you get a chance, would you mind posting a side view?

Post # 19
227 posts
Helper bee

@nwilkins9769:  Oooh, I love this ring! it’s so pretty. Do you have any pictures that show the side?

Post # 20
263 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

@nwilkins9769: Gah, it’s gorgeous! Congratulations 🙂

I am almost 100% positive that this is the ring that SO has decided on for me, as well! 

Do you happen to have a shot of the side-view? I’m super excited, but a bit nervous that it may sit up super high off my finger. It can be so hard to tell from the website pictures. 

Congrats again!

Post # 27
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
@nwilkins9769:  YES!! The ring arrived, but Boyfriend or Best Friend hasn’t proposed yet, so I can’t wear it yet… We did look at it thoroughly when it arrived to make sure everything was good, and it was better than I could’ve hoped for!! The stone is stunning even being unenhanced, and I saw only the slightest yellowy twinge. Certainly not a dealbreaker whatsoever. The size is perfect and everything was set perfectly! I’ll post a pic when the Boyfriend or Best Friend proposes, should be a few more weeks now. Thanks for your help 🙂

Post # 28
3025 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2014 - Prague

Gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!!

Post # 29
263 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
@nwilkins9769:  Jeeeeeze that is stunning! It does sit high, but that profile is so awesome, I don’t think I’ll mind the height! Thanks for posting more pictures and congrats again!

The topic ‘FINALLY!!! (eng274)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors