FINALLY IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME!! Married ! 9/30/2017 Pic Heavy

posted 2 years ago in Recaps
Post # 16
812 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2018 - Farm

Congratulations. These pictures are everything. They are so beautiful. I love the headpiece and the pearls on your dress. You were a stunning bride. The dress is gorgeous. I love the cake, the ceremony decor is beautiful. Thanks for sharing. 

Post # 17
352 posts
Helper bee

gorgeous photos! I love the back of your dress and your flowers! 

Post # 18
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

Thank you for posting this, this is exactly what I needed to read. My wedding is in 22 days and I’m so worried about forgetting things or something going wrong. Obviously if something goes wrong, its not the end of the world because you both look so happy and the wedding was beautiful!

Post # 20
867 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

Beautiful photos!! You are a gorgeous couple and you both definitely look beyond happy 🙂 

your husband’s hair and his little flower is awesome with his blue suit. Love everything!!!

Can you share the inspiration for the smoke idea with us all? So cool..  

Post # 21
408 posts
Helper bee

Wow! You look gorgeous and the whole wedding looks beautiful and like so much fun. Congratulations and many happy years to you and your DH! 

Post # 22
161 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

OMG these are amazing. you look so incredible and happy! I’m glad everything worked out! (and that train attached to your straps is unreal, i love it!) 

Post # 23
1055 posts
Bumble bee

Gorgeous. Gorgeous.  Gorgeous.  You are stunning!  Your dress ended up amazing.  And those blue suits?!!!  I die.   Congrats! 

Post # 26
742 posts
Busy bee

The back of your dress with that cape!!! WOW!!

Post # 27
4022 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Omg your dress is to die for! And the cape veil (I guess that’s what that is!!) is SICK! You were a gorgeous bride.  You and your Darling Husband look so happy and your daughter(?) is so adorable. Congratulations! Oh and By The Way your man’s hair is really awesome too.

Post # 28
2608 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2017 - Valleybrook Country Club

lcb2013 :  This is seriuosly a beautiful collection of photos. This is pinterest worthy!!! You your husband and you daughter all look wonderful. I especially love your dress and the way you have the train starting from the top of the back. I would have never guessed all those things happened. Congrats!

Post # 29
5003 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2018

WOW! That cape(??) is giving me all kinds of feelings. You are stunning!

Post # 30
16 posts
Newbee

You look BEAUTIFUL!! And that dress is amazing! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors