FINALLY IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME!! Married ! 9/30/2017 Pic Heavy

posted 2 years ago in Recaps
Post # 31
656 posts
Busy bee

SO BEAUTIFUL! Are you the same bride who altered her own dress neckline?? It looks AMAZING. 

Post # 32
236 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Lovely, congrats!!!

Post # 33
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2018

I LOVE your dress! Congratulations, you looked so beautiful. 

Post # 34
5885 posts
Bee Keeper

lcb2013 :  You say any little mishaps didn’t get to you because “I just wanted to see my groom!”- that is one of the most beautiful sentiments I’ve read on the weddingbee. And judging by the look on your groom’s face as you walked down the aisle toward him, he’s every bit as ga-ga over his bride! What a lucky little girl your beautiful daughter is to have parents who love each other so much (and love the story of her swimmiing right before getting ready). You all look amazing and wonderfully happy- and IA with other Bees, that veil/cape piece is stunning. Congrats Bee 🙂 

Post # 35
5885 posts
Bee Keeper

P.S. An accessory I always notice- your wedding and engagement photo shoes are gorgeous!

Post # 36
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

You were absolutely stunning!! And we’re date twins!! Congratulations! 

Post # 39
613 posts
Busy bee

Congratulations!!  A beautiful wedding and a beautiful family!!!

Post # 40
261 posts
Helper bee

Ah you guys! Congrats! I think this is my fav wedding I’ve seen on here! 

Post # 41
1539 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

Your family is absolutely gorgeous. Your day was amazing. I love all the colour accents. Congratulations.

Post # 43
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

lcb2013 :  Thank you! I haven’t decided if I’ll do a recap yet! We decide to postpone our honeymoon since Darling Husband just started a new business! I’ve told him he owes me a babymoon!! I hope you two enjoy/are enjoying your honeymoon!! 

Post # 44
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2017

Absolutely lived every picture. Beautiful family. Thank you for sharing these with us.

Post # 45
1332 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Painswick Church and the Falcon Hotel

Congratulations!! Lovely pictures but I specially love that cake 😍

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors