(Closed) finally picked up my fiancee wedding band size 17.5!

posted 7 years ago in Rings
Post # 47
567 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Yeppp, about to go goodle hand photos. Pray nothing icky comes up…

Post # 48
741 posts
Busy bee

I just want to point out how excited everyone is at huge man hands. LOL!

Post # 49
1070 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@dolphingal2014:  My fiance is going to need a size 17.5 as well! Luckily, I set aside a pretty hefty amount for his ring because there are MULTIPLE jewelers that siad I couldn’t get it less for $1000 since it had to be completely custom made.Congrats on your find!!

I love my man’s hands. Seriously. There’s something so incredibly sexy about his giant hands and I love it. How tall is he? Mine’s 6’7″.

Post # 50
526 posts
Busy bee

Another here who would like to see pictures!

Post # 51
870 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention.  My sister might have to go through a similar predicament if they ever get rings (they’re married but currently don’t make enough to really save for that kind of thing).  Her husband is 6’5 and weighs close to 300 pounds, and his hands are big, even for his size.  I have no idea what size ring he wears, but I imagine that it’s in the same ballpark as your FI’s.

Post # 52
3424 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

OMG..it looks like a bracelet ! Sounds like you got a great deal on it:) Fiance wears a12.5 and I thought that was big.

Post # 53
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

My Fiance is 6’3″ and built like a professional lineman.  He also works with his hands for a living.  He needed a 16.5. 

I looked ALL over for affordable white gold options.  I was quoted up to $3500 from one place.  I ended up going to the local jewler I have used for years (and didn’t want to start with in case the $$ was insanely high and I would have to walk away)  They gave us a GREAT price for both of our bands, including the engraving. 

They now call my Fiance Andre the Giant because it is the biggest ring they have ever made.

I wear a size 8 comfortably and my engagement ring including my 1.5 carat stone fits inside his ring.

We pick up our rings on Friday. 🙂

Post # 54
207 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@HelloRaeven: I wanted to google but I was too worried to do it at work…you know, just in case SOMETHING else came up! 

The topic ‘finally picked up my fiancee wedding band size 17.5!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors