(Closed) FINALLY!!! Recap of 20-09-15 wedding 1950's style :)

posted 4 years ago in Recaps
Post # 47
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Hello 🙂

You have wonderful photos.

I just had a few questions abou the venue.

I am getting married there June 24, 2017 and I have 120 guests on my list. ( I know some may cancel but i would like to prepare for the max)

Just wondering how many guests you ended up having total and if you felt the venue was sufficiently spaced.

I loved everything on my intital visit but now I am second guessing the dance floor space.

They sent me the floor plan but it’s 13 tables so I would have to have 9 guests at each, but that splits a couple up. I’ve asked if I can add two tables for dinner or move tables after dinner to accomadate the dance floor and open it up a bit.

How was your overall experience with the venue?

Thanks in advance for any help 🙂

Post # 48
1746 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

flowerofeden:  

Oh my god! The dress, Stunning! You, Stunning!

(and tell your mom, she looked ah-mazing!)

The fun and love pours out of every picture!

Post # 49
1537 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

I love your theme and your photos turned out wonderfully. 

Post # 50
935 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

flowerofeden :  Beautiful wedding beautiful bride i love the theme it suits you so well. also really like the bridesmaids hair/dresses

Post # 51
167 posts
Blushing bee

Just so lovely! That dress was just perfection. You looked beautiful!

Post # 52
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2017

OMG talking about old hollywood Glam you nailed on the head!! You looked amazing and the wedding seemed absolutely perfect!!! Congratulations!

Post # 53
8953 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Coming  here amazingly late, but I just had to say how absolutely lovely your mum looked.

You too of course!  

The topic ‘FINALLY!!! Recap of 20-09-15 wedding 1950's style :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors