(Closed) Finding a Long Lost Relative?

posted 5 years ago in Legal
Post # 4
6015 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: March 2012

I used to have to track down people for court.  You need name, dob, ssn and any last known address information. Knowing their parents addresses wouldn’t hurt. 


I keep track of my crazy brother using his ssn.  You can hire an PI  to search once you have the info.  Or pay one of the websites.  I use a PI to track my brother, he does it for me for free since I used him so much in the past.


Have you tried Whitepages.com … i found a bunch of people using that too. 

Post # 5
3692 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

You can start with spokeo.com or zabasearch.com.

The topic ‘Finding a Long Lost Relative?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors